What's new

Was Ataturk spy for British against Ottoman Empire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VelocuR

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Did you know Mustafa Kamel AtaTURK spy for British Empire to destory values and traditional cultures of Ottoman Empires in Turkey? Was he British Agent? Yes, he is. They manage to colonize them without people realizing.

Ataturk.jpg

The Ottoman Empire was a great nation, turks brought the state into war and then Ataturk emerged in the scene complying by the West’s divide, rule policy and invited Westernization into it. So called Secular Republic of Turkey.

What you think? How much you acknowledge of Ataturk's dark-side history or even question their head of turks?

If you have no debates here, you are failure definitely. ;)

82959_do-your-work.jpg

Why do people from muslim countries(except turkey) hate ataturk so much

You have no idea, there are many Turks who hate Ataturk due to many flaws systems, Turkey may look great but internal matter is serious.

Read history man, Attaturk crushed key Allies offensives and Russian onslaughts...

When he returned from battle, the Khalifa had surrendered to Allies and British troops were moving in. The British allowed the Khalifa to be a namesake ruler. Attaturk then rallied his forces and fought them all out of Turkey and kicked out the Khalifa for his treachery of allowing foreigners into their lands.

Attaturk was a flawed person in many ways, but his decision to separate Turkey from the Ottoman empire was forced by the treason to the Empire by many of the Muslim rulers that formed the Ottoman Empire under influence by the westerners.

Did you know Mustafa Kamel AtaTURK spy for British Empire to destory values and traditional cultures of Ottoman Empires in Turkey? Was he British Agent? Yes, he is. They manage to colonize them without people realizing.

Ataturk.jpg

The Ottoman Empire was a great nation, turks brought the state into war and then Ataturk emerged in the scene complying by the West’s divide, rule policy and invited Westernization into it. So called Secular Republic of Turkey.

What you think? How much you acknowledge of Ataturk's dark-side history or even question their head of turks?

:tup: :tup: :tup:

HOW OUR MAN DECLINED TO RULE TURKEY
British Newspaper Article On Mustafa Kemal and Sir Percy Lorraine
A newspaper article about Mustafa Kemal which verifies that he was working for the British..

Source: The Sunday Times (London), February 11, 1968,
page: 8

In November 1938 Kemal Ataturk, President of Turkey, lay dying. During the 15 years of his stern dictatorship, he had dragged a reluctant Turkey forcibly into the 20th century. He had outlawed the fez and the veil. He had broken the powers of Islam. He had introduced the Latin alphabet.

Now, on his deathbed, Ataturk feared it would be impossible to find a successor able to continue his work. He summoned Sir Percy Loraine, the British Ambassador, to the presidential palace in Istanbul. What passed between them has remained secret for nearly 30 years. It is revealed for the first time by Piers Dixon, in his life of his father, Sir Pierson Dixon ("Double Diploma," to be published by Hutchinson this week). Among Pierson Dixon's papers was a telegram from Percy Loraine to the Foreign Secretary, Lord Halifax. In what is surely one of the strangest of all documents of recent British history, Loraine recounts his bizarre interview with the dying dictator:

" On my arrival . . . I found His Excellency propped up by pillows with two doctors and two nurses in attendance. . . . On my entry the President dismissed the doctors and the nurses, telling them curtly that he would ring if he required anything . . .

His Excellency then spoke to me slowly but carefully. He said that he had sent for me because, while he wished in no way to place me in an unfair position, he had an urgent request to make of me to which he hoped I would return a straight reply.

I would, no doubt recall the many interviews that I had had with him in the past. This might well be the last. In the course of a long and adventurous career, he had made and lost many friends and had taken and discarded much advice. My friendship and my advice was the one which he valued most because it had been the most consistent. It was for this reason that on various occasions . . . he had consulted me as freely as though I had been a Turkish Cabinet Minister myself.

It was his prerogative as President of the Republic to nominate a successor before his demise. His most earnest wish was that I should succeed him as President, and for this reason he wished to know what my reactions would be to this proposal.

After some minutes of silent reaction I told His Excellency in reply that I was quite unable to formulate any words which adequately expressed my feelings. Indeed, I was at that moment more deeply moved than I could ever remember being at any other time in my career.

By his proposal His Excellency had paid a unique compliment not only to me personally but also to the foreign policy of His Majesty's Government. . . . His Excellency would realize that I had spent the greater part of my life in the service of H M (His Majesty's, HD). . . . I hoped that I might have many years of such service still in front of me. His Excellency had asked for a straight answer and I would give him that answer. I gravely doubted whether my best qualities lay in the administrative sphere. The responsibilities of a President of the Turkish Republic were vastly different from those of a British Ambassador and I felt that my abilities and experience were best employed by continuing in the latter capacity. . . . I must therefore regretfully but firmly decline.

When I had finished speaking the President showed signs of great emotion. He sank back on the pillows and rang for his nurses, who administered a restorative.

When he was able to speak again His Excellency informed me he fully understood the reasons which had influenced my decision; he was good enough to say that, though bitterly disappointed, it was in a sense the reply he would have expected from me. He would therefore nominate Ismet Inonu in my place.

Ataturk then raised himself on his elbows and grasped my hand. He thanked me for what I had done for the furtherance of Anglo-Turkish friendship and then sank back in an unconscious state. I accordingly deemed it best to withdraw.

I shall be most grateful if I can receive from your Lordship a message of approval of the action which I have taken.

Please inform the King. "

Ataturk was right in the context of Turkey (then ottoman empire).

He achieved some success against the Triple Entete. However, the initial success was marred by the Caucasus campaign led mainly by Russia from the north, where Ottomans failed miserably.

Ataturk was definitely not a British agent or spy. Had it been so, would the British have cared to attack Turkey?

Read history man, Attaturk crushed key Allies offensives and Russian onslaughts...

When he returned from battle, the Khalifa had surrendered to Allies and British troops were moving in. The British allowed the Khalifa to be a namesake ruler. Attaturk then rallied his forces and fought them all out of Turkey and kicked out the Khalifa for his treachery of allowing foreigners into their lands.

Attaturk was a flawed person in many ways, but his decision to separate Turkey from the Ottoman empire was forced by the treason to the Empire by many of the Muslim rulers that formed the Ottoman Empire under influence by the westerners.

You are correct. Remember, British Empire controlled Ottoman Empire and demand it to follow Western lifestyles, there is alot of untold story. Also, Ataturk made some bad decisions including killing more Kurds.

Mustafa Kemal was an ardent Doenmeh too. He participated in the National struggle against the Europeans who occupied Ottoman land after WWI. Being a Doenmeh, Mustafa Kemal seemed an observant Muslim. He gave sermons at Friday prayers in mosques. He was praising the Khilafah all the time. He was swearing that he would fight to save the Khilafah. He was saying that the Qur'an was the Constitution. He was praising Islam and the Prophet all the time in order to gain the support of the Muslim population in Turkey. And he was saying all these in the newly opened Grand National Assembly in Ankara during the struggle against the Europeans. He was given full power during the Independence War. After Turkey was liberated, he slowly started to remove the Muslim mask from his face, and did not hesitate to show his real Doenmeh face. He quickly abolished the Khilafah. He banned the religious education. He banned the Arabic adhan (call to prayer). Those who called the adhan in Arabic were prisoned and tortured. He made it obligatory for all men in Turkey to wear Western hats. Those who resisted and did not comply were simply executed in the main squares. Guess who made money out of this hat import business: the Jews. He even attempted to make the mosques look like churches by removing the rugs and putting pews. He attempted to replace the Qur'an with Turkish translation, and make it recited in mosques during prayer. The list is very long...

Once, he was saying that the Qur'an was the Constitution. After he removed his mask, he said "we do not receive our laws from the sky" referring to the Qur'anic revelations.

Being a Doenmeh, he played his Muslim role very well. And he institutionalized and onstitutionalized his Doenmeh ideology to be imposed upon the Turkish Muslims.

This thread just opened for provocation and The member opened this thread known well and has below avarage intelligence When It comes to historical subjects but prefer talking in accordance with own ideological approaches/requirements at every thread related with Turkey. The actual subject of this thread has nothing to do with any historical truths/archieves...etc. He is just spreading his hatred senses againt a country that isn't obey his World of wonder before century rules...

Opening such a thread based on an ideologic troll's BS's are something like discuss or ask "Raptor RX707's family earn money with disgracefull works or not"...etc Let's discuss it...

You are correct. Remember, British Empire controlled Ottoman Empire and demand it to follow Western lifestyles, there is alot of untold story. Also, Ataturk made some bad decisions including killing more Kurds.

One thing you must separate his desire to live a western lifestyle from his decision to overthrow the Khalifah.

The Khalifah's overthrowing was influenced by alignment of the Khalifah with the western powers militarily but of course he kept the people and lifetsyle all Islami. When Attaturk came in he thought the problem is the Islami lifestyle and sort of enforced western lifestyle wherever he could. The moves were more of a power struggle as Turkey briefly remained a diarchy as well.

True democracy has only recently come into Turkey, before it was more of fascism where the westernized people would enforce their views through a mixture of mockery and military power.

With that said what Turkey exists today is very close to the right balance - They have democratic debate on such things and have abolished Hijab ban and those who want to be westernized are free to do so,those who want not to be are also free to do so.

This thread just opened for provocation and The member opened this thread known well and has below avarage intelligence

To be honest, I can't comment on the intent, however it is a relevant debate within Pakistan about what path to take. We don't like being Mullahs, we don't like being overly westernized. The Turkish model is often studied in detail and even idolized by most. But when debates ensue then the good and the bad both come forward. We debate such matters because there is a very real decision that Pakistanis need to take - be like Turkey or borrow some features from Turkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom