What's new

Warning Level

"Intolerant" 3 pointer....thats a new one. Achievement unlocked saab.

Its like finding a new pokemon lol.

Should I put you down officially as the 4th place guy so far? :P
wow!! i need to become pro dha! my days are numbered here lols

"Intolerant" 3 pointer....thats a new one. Achievement unlocked saab.

Its like finding a new pokemon lol.

Should I put you down officially as the 4th place guy so far? :P
i also have 3 pointer!

few for racism i have no idea who

razpak has 131

LOL....ok I will maybe keep separate list for the permabanned accounts. Like do they get 100 added to total by the permaban? Or are there permabans that dont have the 100 active points (at the time) added?

I never got a 3 pointer, just 2 pointers lol....6 of them. Rest are 1's and 0's (pre-warning).
pre warning is lame i got instant ban after pre warning.

you are beneath me 3 3 pointers!!lols

but i just checked active points are 3 so i am good!

pre warning is lame i got instant ban after pre warning.

you are beneath me 3 3 pointers!!lols

but i just checked active points are 3 so i am good!

3 x 3 = 9 "intense" points

2 x 6 = 12 "intense" points.

So I'm ahead. :p:

LOL....ok I will maybe keep separate list for the permabanned accounts. Like do they get 100 added to total by the permaban? Or are there permabans that dont have the 100 active points (at the time) added?
That's the total number of warnings received, excluding the points, havent counted them.

Yes I would suppose could go by time-intensity measurement (Warnings point total per membership time/total posts etc) and stuff.

We should get them all. Statistics, graphs etc. Current growth rate, future growth rate of points accumulated. Predictions for next few months to years. Maybe make points tradable, for, I dunno, 'likes' or something.

Likes are the only currency here. :undecided: We may need a new online trade system based on trump cards or baseball cards etc, except it will have faces of Pakistani politicians and army walas with parameters like corruption, bribes, cronyism etc. And we would all be fighting for Imran Niazi, Musharraf, Nawaz Sharif cards etc. There's gonna be so many to choose from. :D

Maybe Webby can cooperate. I wish to see a "total points accumulated" in the Warnings page. Just the number of warnings alone doesn't give the full picture, quality of points earned should also be important. :enjoy:

100-point walas can't participate though. That's unfair competition. We should remain a protected market. :fans:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom