What's new

War on terror costing Pakistan Rs90b every month: Imran

Message to Indians after reading their posts

"anee fikar peooo noo nahe way paisay de jini putar no horahee way" :rofl:

Rate of PNR is 92 for 1$

it means monthly loss of pak is nearly 1 billion $

and Pak started suffering such heavy losses since 2006, thus Pak is suffering such damage for 6 years

so Total Loss of Pak till now = 1 billion $ per month x 12 months x 6 years= 72 billion $

with such damage Pak may not recover fully till 2020

The only 4 options, in my opinion, for Pak now are

1>extracting and selling oil and gas from its energy rich balochistan

2> ask for re development loan from world bank.(less likely)

3> ask for new compensation package from US

4> ask for share in mines and oil fields in Afghanistan as compensation for loss in WoT. (very less possibility of Pak getting this)

Pak will, most probably, go for option 3.

P.S> may souls of innocent pakistanis died in WoT rest in peace

All those estimates are based on opportunity costs-Based on the projection on how pak ecnomy would be,if there were no war on terror..Not actual amounts of Rupees spent on fighting terrorists.

Ok, and what's the problem with that?

and what about the millions of billions dollars stolen from Paksitan by all those corrupts political parties ?

Arguing about a higher or lower compensation does nothing to change the basic transactional nature: services provided for money. That fact is evident to all, the rest is only haggling.

What was that story about Bernard Shaw again ??? :lol:

Ok, and what's the problem with that?

Its like saying that instead of posting this message, I could have gone out and bought a lotto ticket for a million dollars and could have won that money.. Hence the cost of posting this message on defence.pk is USD 1 million for me.. :lol:

Imran khan's mathematics is v much flawed... And he should now stop giving number, unless he really has a figure.. (which he never had)..

btw I am still not sure who is giving this solagn's ideas to IK, and who is actually putting figure into those Ideas. Since, May be Idea is right, but Figures are totally rumors..

What was that story about Bernard Shaw again ??? :lol:

Its like saying that instead of posting this message, I could have gone out and bought a lotto ticket for a million dollars and could have won that money.. Hence the cost of posting this message on defence.pk is USD 1 million for me.. :lol:

I don't know; infractions give me selective amnesia. :D

That's an obvious faulty analogy. A lottery is not something can be projected. Please come up with a better (in this case, a MUCH better) analogy.

Back
Top Bottom