What's new

War is declared - Pakistan vs India in the Hockey finals at the Asian games!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does not matter, Pakistani team got there with less budget and various other side tracking issues and they did great a positive Tournament , a second place is generally a commendable position and the effort was there

I am even suprised our country can put forth a team that can compete with lack of proper structure and support

Does not matter, Pakistani team got there with less budget and various other side tracking issues and they did great a positive Tournament , a second place is generally a commendable position and the effort was there

I am even suprised our country can put forth a team that can compete with lack of proper structure and support
first you say we lack budget, then you say india lacks structure and support

make up your mind

And Indian Women relay team continue their proud form...Wins yet another GOLD in 4x400 m Relay
48e6cbbc72285dbe9e2bcc7cf3fdac7b.gif

for hockey dump shit

Classical Pakistani excuse: Long Long time ago.................

Doesn't hide the fact that India is much better than you in Sports.

Edit: India now has 10 gold with 2 more expected to be won today.

Itne sare bronze ka kiya karo ge , melt ker ke door per laga lena

Bronze door ban jaiga
778aa0ca0a93af8140615514f4182689.jpg

Yup

I hope India wins.

Our hockey is corrupted so much by politicians. If our team wins, they'd stay in job. If they lose, media will voice about it and maybe some heads will roll.

Though I'd very much like Pakistan to win, but Pakistan is going to do much better when it rises from ashes. Then we may be able to win olympics and so forth.
read this post i quoted @JonAsad @DESERT FIGHTER @Horus @Spring Onion @Peaceful Civilian @Norwegian @Akheilos
@Zarvan

this is the guy we need to blame.
like screw the olympics… who the **** wants to lose a match to india??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom