What's new

War is declared - Pakistan vs India in the Hockey finals at the Asian games!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bhai jaan aram se ! kahi MOM wasla khissa dobara na ho jaye aapke saath !
Lol- Dont worry in Hockey India does not have Israeli or Amrikan playing for them- :woot:-

Lol- Dont worry in Hockey India does not have Israeli or Amrikan playing for them- :woot:-
:woot:
ha! u never know the true strength of Hindoo-juice-yankee troika!!

You are going down. :D

d29948dfc569ff18b0e6b22cc9d6651c.jpg

Pakistan will win.

This Asian games, we are busy Collecting Bronze Medals.

when it comes to one on one- in every sport you loose- :welcome:
LOLs really? In these very same Asian games, We beat your wrestler by a margin of 10 points(technical superiority), We beat your Kabaddi team by 23-11 and also beaten your Table tennis team.

LOLs really? In these very same Asian games, We beat your wrestler by a margin of 10 points(technical superiority), We beat your Kabaddi team by 23-11 and also beaten your Table tennis team.

But we are the Hockey Champs :D, The two sports which really mean alot to us are Hockey and Cricket and in both we have a lead against you :D so that is a good enough reason for us to have good night sleep :sarcastic::sarcastic:

But we are the Hockey Champs :D, The two sports which really mean alot to us are Hockey and Cricket and in both we have a lead against you :D so that is a good enough reason for us to have good night sleep :sarcastic::sarcastic:
Well in Cricket, We have performed better on important occasions. I don't mind losing a league match if we perform better in finals.
PS: Wrestling is one game, I love most after Cricket so I am happy as long as Indian wrestlers will do good in wrestling.

commonwealth games mein Pakistan ko badi mushkil se 1-2 medal mil gaye the, zyada udne ki zarurat nahi hai. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom