What's new

War in Syria soon to end, Russian soldiers in Syria ALEPPO city

cnleio

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
Simple speaking, the Russian soldiers already working in Syria Aleppo city.:coffee:
外媒称俄罗斯排雷中心工兵继续工作,排除叙利亚阿勒颇住宅区的简易炮弹和手榴弹。据到目前为止,工兵已清理110公顷土地。据悉,市民们开始陆续返回已清理的街区。排雷中俄军疑似使用中国造某民用著名品牌无人机侦察敌情。
对于大部分时候生活在噩梦中的居民而言,能够离开让他们既松了一口气,又感到心碎。在数月的围城之战中,随着支持总统巴沙尔·阿萨德的部队步步紧逼,居住在阿勒颇东部一些街区的居民遭遇没日没夜的轰炸。看着日益减少的食物,他们努力想忘掉被困在倒塌房子里的人的呼号。
叙利亚2100万人口中超过一半人流离失所,估计死亡人数达45万。近500万人逃出国门,成千上万人抵达欧洲,重塑欧洲政治生态。
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg

How much of it is from Iranian backed terrorist?

Lol we all know when a war starts, we never know when it ends.
The Syrian geo political civil sectarian war is farrrrrr from over(not even close).

The only way it can end so soon is if the deal to carve Syria up into zones of foreign power influence which was agreed by Russia,Iran and Turkey goes ahead and holds up. Since Syrian regime under Assad have been unable to resolve their issues, foreign powers will 'help' them resolve it. Lol

I agree with the deal though, it's the best outcome for this war.:)

Last edited:
it a dangerous work to dismantle this traps

Lol we all know when a war starts, we never know when it ends.
The Syrian geo political civil sectarian war is farrrrrr from over(not even close).

The only way it can end so soon is if the deal to carve Syria up into zones of foreign power influence which was agreed by Russia,Iran and Turkey goes ahead and holds up. Since Syrian regime under Assad have been unable to resolve their issues, foreign powers will 'help' them resolve it. Lol

I agree with the deal though, it's the best outcome for this war.:)
What is it with this British obsession with splitting a country up into "zones of influence"... that shit never ended well. Didn't end well for Iran, or for Germany, Korea, Vietnam, no-one. Splitting countries up just serves to make them weaker and less stable.

What is it with this British obsession with splitting a country up into "zones of influence"... that shit never ended well. Didn't end well for Iran, or for Germany, Korea, Vietnam, no-one. Splitting countries up just serves to make them weaker and less stable.
Which is excatly what colonalists want.
Small weak, dependent countries. Easy to manipulate or destroy.

Have you seen any (non Western) country gain territory. Since the end of cold war. They only attack countries to destroy their infrastructre and cut them in to manageable pieces under the pretext of humanitarism (i-e Responsibility to Protect R2P)

Although I do wish for the end of that conflict as soon as possible. I fear it isn't the end, the rebels still control a lot of territories and they will likely begin an insurgency in Aleppo as soon as possible. the Russians have helped retake the city but holding it will be hard. the Russian sappers i am informed have disarmed no fewer than 14,000 explosives in locations varying from hospitals, to schools and even bakeries. the rebels recently poured diesel into a spring in Wadi Barada poisoning water in Damascus. and Palmyra is once again in ISIS hands. the war isn't cooling down, we are far from that I think.

Lol. Russian military presences rarely result into lasting peace. They generally result into complicated geopolitical issues, primarely in the form break-away regions.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom