What's new

War for israel

eliyaas

New Recruit

Reaction score
Many people think that cruaders are thing of past and forever...but they are wrong preparations are being for the final cruasade which is more bloodiest than for all:....philidephia trumpet.The iraq and afghan war is a part of strategy to build up a stronger and greater israel in the heart of muslim land.so next?

Many people think that cruaders are thing of past and forever...but they are wrong preparations are being for the final cruasade which is more bloodiest than for all:....philidephia trumpet.The iraq and afghan war is a part of strategy to build up a stronger and greater israel in the heart of muslim land.so next?

Rulers...change but strategy never

Just one question .... are you below 15 ?

i have no time to expand my thread....i have logic based on proof.............................it is better to keep silient when noone listen you

i have no time to expand my thread....i have logic based on proof.............................it is better to keep silient when noone listen you
True true. is that why no one has come on your thread to debate? oh!!!! i forgot were their any issues to debate?:)

Just one question .... are you below 15 ?

what difference does it make? he has a view, maybe true or maybe he couldnt explain it well or you couldnt understand..

historically countries territory expand or shrink, to legitimize expansion, claims made are often dug from historic references..

All these wars are for greater Israel. I don't undersatnd why people eyes are shut when it comes to Islam, histroy of Islam & the visions of Prophet Muhammed (P.B.U.H). It is time that you all open & start reading the Hadees.

People will ignore you, specially the Indians will make fun of you, as you can already see.

All these wars are for greater Israel. I don't undersatnd why people eyes are shut when it comes to Islam, histroy of Islam & the visions of Prophet Muhammed (P.B.U.H). It is time that you all open & start reading the Hadees.

People will ignore you, specially the Indians will make fun of you, as you can already see.

ya i know,but it does not matter for me.I have severe research abut the events around globe espically 9/11,fake war on terror and iraq war and expansion idealogy of israel.The quote which i introduce in my tread is actually taken from a philidephia trumpet(search on google)..a journal weekly published from usa philidephia run by christian zionists.it is in august 2001 when this journal was published there is special writing in it which i again repeat(Many people think that the cruaders are of thing of past and forever,but they are wrong preparations are being made for the final cruasade which is more bloodiest than for all)and then after 1 month 9/11 event took place what happened after that it is known everyone.Some understand it and some not

i dnt think its a crusade i think we just had a trigger happy president who wanted to conquer muslims or something. people in the west arent like they used to be they dont belive all the israeli propaganda any more. and if it was a crusade why would they withdraw?

i dnt think its a crusade i think we just had a trigger happy president who wanted to conquer muslims or something. people in the west arent like they used to be they dont belive all the israeli propaganda any more. and if it was a crusade why would they withdraw?

Its the economy that is forcing them to withdraw. In war one needs to withdraw to evaluate the situation and plan a better strategy.

Its the economy that is forcing them to withdraw. In war one needs to withdraw to evaluate the situation and plan a better strategy.

the american people would go for a crusade. times for crusades are over. especially in the west. now our government is just trying to secure places it can buy oil from and minerals and all that good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom