What's new

Wanted: Muslim, Dead or Alive !

May be now..but it won't be utopian after a 50 -60 years.

See below........ There is no reason to assume that belief in God or religion would dwindle down in next 2-3 generations.... infact, I am afraid things may get worse.....

if GOd made this rule for girls than we should try to understand that this is good for us
and we can't deny it

She is allowed to by the state. If her family objects, that's another story.
You said a muslim women may marry a muslim man now you are saying she is allowed by state ?
as far as i know a muslim women canon't marry a hindu with out he being converted to islam right or wrong ? What role is parents have in this matter ? Ultimate choice is of her right ?

See below........ There is no reason to assume that belief in God or religion would dwindle down in next 2-3 generations.... infact, I am afraid things may get worse.....

I hope society will progress.cheers.

You said a muslim women may marry a muslim man now you are saying she is allowed by state ?
as far as i know a muslim women canon't marry a hindu with out he being converted to islam right or wrong ? What role is parents have in this matter ? Ultimate choice is of her right ?

What I mean is that in respect to religion, it isn't allowed, however, the state enforces no such law and neither is any such clause mentioned in the constitution. As for it being the woman's choice, in our family unit, everybody's approval is necessary in a decision.
I repeat again: In Pakistan a muslim woman may marry a hindu man without any legal repercussions.

What I mean is that in respect to religion, it isn't allowed, however, the state enforces no such law and neither is any such clause mentioned in the constitution. As for it being the woman's choice, in our family unit, everybody's approval is necessary in a decision.
I repeat again: In Pakistan a muslim woman may marry a hindu man without any legal repercussions.

Ok..if that's true cheers to that part of constitution.
and what if women fails to take the approval. Can she marry a hindu then ? I mean is the final decision goes to her or her family ?

and what if women fails to take the approval. Can she marry a hindu then ? I mean is the final decision goes to her or her family ?

Arrey yaar, you know the situation of girls in subcontinent....... who decides majority of marriages? family ofcourse..........

Arrey yaar, you know the situation of girls in subcontinent....... who decides majority of marriages? family ofcourse..........
Yes that is another matter but the first right step should be there from the law. There should be legal support to women who want to decide for her self.

Many of people go against their parents decision, marry, and then apply for state protection, however such people are usually not liked in their localities(due to disobeying parents) and have to be settled elsewhere.

Back to playing the Victim Game... I for one don't support those who like playing Victim, I support those who have the audacity to come out of their Victim mentality and prosper... These cartoons can equally be reverted back to Muslims since Muslims tend to blame every ill and every fly that dies on the windshield of their car on Colonialists or the West as well without looking at their ills.

So unless and until Muslims start taking responsibility for their actions Its hard for me to take these cartoons seriously. Plus I've seen Muslims living here in Pakistan as well as Muslims living in the West, although most are just peace loving people, some are actually out there to change the laws and rules for other countries and try to talk about the morals and ills of the country that took them in, which by the way they have every right to do... but there is a difference between Just Criticism and criticism in bad faith

Last edited:

true but are you sure that 'good & gehratmand Muslim' of this country will leave her for that? We are living in a country where Fathers kill their daughters for speaking up their choice

true but are you sure that 'good & gehratmand Muslim' of this country will leave her for that? We are living in a country where Fathers kill their daughters for speaking up their choice

We are not having a competition here for race to the bottom but South Asians have strict rules for women. It is not just Muslims the Hindus and Sikhs also commit murders of their daughters on choice of their mates. The Khap Panchayat of Haryana where thousand of honor killings took place. I don't see most Hindu and Sikh girls choosing their mates even in Canada. At least Muslims can marry each other regardless of sects while Hindus and Sikhs follow strict caste and gotra rules.

^^^
Well i just pointed out what happens in my country, Sub-Continental society as a whole is male dominated & women do get suppressed regardless of religion....

At least Muslims can marry each other regardless of sects

really? At least i never saw that happening, Its good if its happening

Back
Top Bottom