What's new

Want to join Pak Army.

mr.noshi

New Recruit

Reaction score
Assalam o Alleikum , mein 17 saal ka hun, mene 'o level' spain se kia hai aur ab pakistan se FSC ics mein krna chahta hun , kaya mein eligible hun ga commisioned officer banne k lie agar ics mein fsc karun, agar select ho jata hun as a 2nd lt to maximum kis rank tak ja sakta hun aur defence attach spain ki embassy mein kaam kar sakta hun? Aur kya proscedure hai iska. THANKS IN ADVANCE

Yes you can join Pakistan Army after Intermediate (ICS - It's not exactly FSC - FSC is only Pre-Medical and Pre-Engineering - ICS Has Maths, Physics and Computer Science).Keep in mind that you will have to surrender your Spanish Citizenship if you are selected in Pakistan Army - You'll have to go through ISSB to join Army and trust me its not easy.You can become a General if you are good but nothing is certain in life you may just retire as a major.Sky is the limit if you are commissioned officer.This is Army not some government department where you can bribe or ask them that i wana be a defence attache in Spain LoL and Defence Attaches are at least Colonel Level Officers which for all we know you may not get (Even if you do one day become colonel it does not mean you can ask them to appoint you as a defence attache - you will get a very very rude reply).Life is very very tough in Army so think twice before surrendering your spanish citizenship.Once you join the Army you can forget Spain.

You will be better off by doing A level GCSE and apply for Army.

Typically Defence Attache are Brigadier General rank and it takes 20 years of service to get there.

It is too premature for you to worry about that right now.

aik officer ka agr record acha ho us ki reports brilliant ,A+ hon tou us ka general ban na yaqeeni hai. only thing you need to become a general is Determination.

i want to join pak army my marks is 59% in fsc can i join army or not if i can join then tell me the procedure to join pak army

Yes, you are eligible to join if you have not spend 100% of your life in Spain since you need to have fair knowledge of Pakistan on grounds.

Abdul Ahad, you are close. 55% is the limit for ISSB. You can do it, apply for next ISSB selection. You may find this link useful.

Good luck all.

i want to join pak army my marks is 52% in i.com can i join pak army or not if i can join army then tell me the procedure to join pak army

Hi, kindly mjhe ya confirm kr sktay hn k D.A.E jo k equivalent ha Intermediate k, PMA long course k lye apply kr sktay hn ya nahi. Plz Reply.

sir Xeric i want to join army plz help meee!!!¡ i m 17 yrz old girl n recently done fsc pre medical ......

Hello Sir @Xeric.I m 17.Matric marks r 90%.Waiting for the result of Fsc part 1..Inshallah will get around 85%.My height is 5 6``.weight 55. I can run 1.6 km in less than 8.5 min.I have got good body strength.What r my odds of getting selected in Army as 2nd lieutenant.What r ur suggestions to prepare for ISSB test.I m waiting for ur reply.Thanks in advance

May god give you everything thats needed to help you serve your nation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom