What's new

Want to Join ISI

Ammar Khalid

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Sir I want to join ISI.Its my desire to defend my country.I'm passing DAE with 78% marks.Sir I want to know procedure to join ISI

Sir I want to join ISI.Its my desire to defend my country.I'm passing DAE with 78% marks.Sir I want to know procedure to join ISI
Do ur best in ur studies and get into government services . u can't join on ur will. It works differently

It does not works like that its just not a career type of thing. I think at least you need to be an army officer, then comes your skills, health / fitness, smartness, I.Q / education, reaction to different situations etc., army family background may be plus (I guess). In simple words ISI chooses, trains its recruits, many be dropped from their recruitment program if they fall below standards. Their training could be more tough then Pakistan SSGs. You and I cannot join ISI simply because we wish so.

You don't join ISI... ISI joins you.

Do ur best in ur studies and get into government services . u can't join on ur will. It works differently

It does not works like that its just not a career type of thing. I think at least you need to be an army officer, then comes your skills, health / fitness, smartness, I.Q / education, reaction to different situations etc., army family background may be plus (I guess). In simple words ISI chooses, trains its recruits, many be dropped from their recruitment program if they fall below standards. Their training could be more tough then Pakistan SSGs. You and I cannot join ISI simply because we wish so.

you people and your cheap dialogues bereft of truth :rofl::haha:
dude there are a few jobs advertised under name of ministry of defence. theres an assistant director level post for which you gotta clear 200 marks mcq based test of nts and after that you gotta clear 3 descriptive tests in form of written papers then after that theres interview and medical. thats how you join isi as civilian officer but you gotta have a graduation level education. for junior posts like sub inspector, assistant, traffic analyst and supervisor etc you only have to clear 100 marks nts test and interview.

There are 2 ways either join through commission in PA where you can be appointed after some time or wait for job Advertisement under MOD normally twice a year and apply as a civilian.

Back
Top Bottom