Pinnacle

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
guys i wanna buy smart phone... confused between:

1. iphone 4s
2. galaxy s3
3. nokia lumia 920

which one is better ?? Your suggestion plz...
thanks....

Well in my opinion dont go for a nokia , the S3 is not a bad choice. but if i am to assume you are going to spend that much go for a Blackberry Z10 just got one yesterday , and i love it. :)

You're not gonna be used to windows experience. Android or IOS would be a good start. It depends on your preferences.

The S3 is a solid all around phone which you will be happy with. The iPhone is also solid but lacks in a few fields that may or may not be important to you.

So tell us what you want in a smartphone.

depends on your usage and which OS you want.
If you dont bother about apps go for Nokia, windows phone looks and works great.

I think he's on a budget, which is why he chose these older phones since they are more than decent and are affordable.

However, if that is not the case, I would also recommend an even higher end phone than the already high end phones. :rofl:

Such as the Nexus 5 or the iPhone 5s, although the Nexus 5 is just as good if not better and some cases and half the price.

I am not a great app lover but i am brand lover.. :) I dont want any heavy app just want to buy for normal use.... 
@Hazzy997 yup you are right... :p im on budget :D

I am not a great app lover but i am brand lover.. :) I dont want any heavy app just want to buy for normal use.... 
@Hazzy997 yup you are right... :p im on budget :D

Okay brother, for an all around device that is more simple to use go with the iPhone.

First though, could you tell me the prices in Pakistan? And how does it compare to the price of a Nexus 5? Or even 4?

Those are better devices with pure google experience so you make what is your phone.

Okay brother, for an all around device that is more simple to use go with the iPhone.

First though, could you tell me the prices in Pakistan? And how does it compare to the price of a Nexus 5? Or even 4?

Those are better devices with pure google experience so you make what is your phone.

nexus 4 is around 35,000 pkr (345 USD)and nexus 5 is around 60,000 pkr(590 USD) 
i have tie between i4s and galaxy s3.

nexus 4 is around 35,000 pkr (345 USD)and nexus 5 is around 60,000 pkr(590 USD) 
i have tie between i4s and galaxy s3.

If the Nexus 4 is around the same price as others go for it. The only thing that might disappoint you is the camera quality. It's not the best. Everything else is good for you though.

And you have a nexus phone so google will always give you updates for the newest OS. So for example, if I have a Nexus 4, and the Nexus 5 comes out, google will release a update in which I will have the same OS(newest android OS) as the Nexus 5.

guys i wanna buy smart phone... confused between:

1. iphone 4s
2. galaxy s3
3. nokia lumia 920

which one is better ?? Your suggestion plz...
thanks....

Mate, S3 is the compact phone. I'll suggest you to go for it without having 2nd thought in Mind. :)

If the Nexus 4 is around the same price as others go for it. The only thing that might disappoint you is the camera quality. It's not the best. Everything else is good for you though.

And you have a nexus phone so google will always give you updates for the newest OS. So for example, if I have a Nexus 4, and the Nexus 5 comes out, google will release a update in which I will have the same OS(newest android OS) as the Nexus 5.
thanks alot.. definitely will keep in mind your suggestions.. :)

If you can afford iphone/s 3 I'm sure you can afford nexus 4. Its a great phone. Being a google flagship, you will receive all updates and customizing android is the easiest way. You can't customise iphone or windows phone. For more info please visit Android Forums & Windows Phone Discussion @ xda-developers
Actually in Pakistan the problem with Nexus is that it doesnt have resale value.
If I resale it then i will have to bear loss... Samsung and iphone have great market in Pakistan

Windows phones sucks big time, so straight forward NO to nokia. If you want a show piece and want to impress others without having to worry much about apps and other stuff then go for iPhone. Just one thing, its a headache transferring files to your computer from iPhone if you are not a Mac user..

If you want to buy Android phone, then Samsung and Nexus, if you can afford to go for latest Galaxy S4, then go for it, otherwise Nexus 5 is more latest than S3 and is almost available at same price.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom