What's new

Wajahat S Khan's Mahaz program from the frontlines of Shawal Valley.

Good program. I like it.

Wajahat S Khan is a very Good Defence Analyst and his reporting about Defence issues is really really good Is there any way we can contact him to Join :pdf:
He have decent education, does his homework, have good contacts in different circles [including military] and the right amount of publicity. However, he is not necessarily correct in his assessments in all areas. He is a role model for competent journalism in Pakistan though.

My point is that if [you] have the aptitude to study literature / explore stuff, and have the right contacts, you can do equally well in his place. Research is the key to success.

I can provide you his email address, if you are interested.

Last edited:
The other day another program Power Play by Arshad Sharif was also in Shawal and was astonished to find a ground surveillance radar being used right at the front. It was something like given below or may be was this one.

Manportable Surveillance and Target Acquisition Radar (MSTAR V6) | DRS Technologies, Inc.

And guys just see the tank part.

The Americans during their engagements with PA troops at border were even amazed that how did the PA brought up tanks to such height without having air lift capability or with no roads.

The Talibs fear the tanks worse then anything.

Last edited:
nice....thanks for sharing. I have a lot of respect for Wajahat S. Khan, i like his reporting style

im sure they are, they have good reason to fear i!

The Americans during their engagements with PA troops at border were even amazed that how did the PA brought up tanks to such height without having air lift capability or with no roads.

I give your right about the Tank,thats amazing what our men have done but what do mean by:"The Americans during their engagements with PA troops" Flag meeting something like that ?

nice....thanks for sharing. I have a lot of respect for Wajahat S. Khan, i like his reporting style

im sure they are, they have good reason to fear i!

W.Khan wanted leave Pakistan after interviewing Hamid Gul, he did get death threats.

Hamid Gul & Death Threats to Wajahat S. Khan - 2

W.Khan wanted leave Pakistan after interviewing Hamid Gul, he did get death threats.

Hamid Gul & Death Threats to Wajahat S. Khan - 2

rubbish...and besides he never left...was probably prank call or something. Kamran Shafi got phone threats by people claiming to be spooks and nothing happened that threatened his life

the interview of W.S. Khan and Lt. Gen Gul (bless his departed soul) was frank and blunt but never got our of control it was civilized, even if Khan didnt hide his bias or perhaps dislike

Picked this image on FB the system allegedly is shown in the programme, can you guys confirm what's the object.

m0yohkm.png

Ahh what u would do abt soldiers thingy, yr a luckhnovi muhajir, who r considered softies.:whistle:
You are right. We are not known as a martial people but we were the ones who supported Pakistan very aggressively. 90%+ of the UP muslim vote went to Pakistan in 46-we vouched for Pakistan even then and the link has not been broken yet. I have no problems with anyone. Will merge as a pashtun if I have to.

The other day another program Power Play by Arshad Sharif was also in Shawal and was astonished to find a ground surveillance radar being used right at the front. It was something like given below or may be was this one.

Manportable Surveillance and Target Acquisition Radar (MSTAR V6) | DRS Technologies, Inc.

And guys just see the tank part.

Power Play: Shawal Valley, Special Program with Pak Army Soldiers
credits @pkd

WSK was also astonished abt Tanks, here and said these r game changer in this warfare. I guess we learnt this from chinese in Tibet. They recently made a new light tank of 30 tons for this purpose.

rubbish...and besides he never left...was probably prank call or something. Kamran Shafi got phone threats by people claiming to be spooks and nothing happened that threatened his life

the interview of W.S. Khan and Lt. Gen Gul (bless his departed soul) was frank and blunt but never got our of control it was civilized, even if Khan didnt hide his bias or perhaps dislike
Yes it was ages ago, in program ikhlilaf in 2007-2009, when he was working with Aaj TV. He had even interviewed Syed Salahuddin, Yasin Malik in those series.:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
The person who posted the image on FB claims it's developed by NUST. ???

Yaar origin kaa tu pata nahien, but i doubt Army will be using something which isnt tried and tested thoroughly.

Needs further digging.

Back
Top Bottom