What's new

Wajahat S Khan in PAF Masroor

Unfortunately, in this video the camera kept it's focus on the wrong "Jahaaz" most of the time,till the very end.Having seen few released episodes of "Mahaaz" i have reasons to be sure that the composition of the main telecast will not be much different.Hoping against hope that they'll include some cut section from the video captured by the other cameraman as well.

I have seen live ADA at night in masroor. But it was actually mirages responding. This was last year.

Screenshot_2017-08-27-23-44-15.png

This is was filing and not actual Ada aircraft as it had blue training missile on the wing tip unless I am wrong and they were live rounds but again it was more about how they shoot the program

Last edited:
When is this program due on air ??? And what's the topic just no 2 sqn ??

This duffer who has no Military knowledge or did not even have any degree far related to it is hosting Strategic shows. I remember when he was asking silly questions about the G3 and cheering about the so-called best rifle.

Does they carried BVR missiles or only WVR missiles.
The mirages were carrying WVR but JF17 carries both BVR and WVR.those mirages responding to ADA was some seen very different. It had some feeling.

You mean Mirages with SD-10 BVR? Can you post pic?

jf-17 carries both bvr and wvr missiles and flies CAP over karachi and the Arabian. Why you dragged mirages into this?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom