What's new

Wagha Border Ceremony(Drama) should be stopped.

How many of you really know that after the "dance ceremony" is over, the two sides setup a card table and play and drink tea and eat matar pulao.

Just enjoy the show and pray that we do this stuff more often than doing the shooting.

peace

How do you know about Biryani?? :o:

Biryani is not a state secret in Saudi. :lol:

Last edited:
That question wasn't meant for you certainly.

Knowledge can be had if someone pays attention to those who are intimately familiar with the both Saudi and Pakistani culture especially Biryani.

Hope this helps to satisfy your question.

Knowledge can be had if someone pays attention instead of doing fist fight all the time. .

Knowledge regarding Biryani?? Thanks i do seek knowledge from people who know how to treat others with respect the rest of them aren't worth it.

Knowledge regarding Biryani?? Thanks i do seek knowledge from people who know how to treat others with respect the rest of them aren't worth it.

Yeap. you obviously were astonished nay flabbergasted to know how a Saudi poster knows about Biryani.

Thus indicating you lacked the necessary info to understand the reasons.

hope this helps.

Yeap. you obviously were astonished to know how a Saudi poster knows about Biryani.

Thus indicating you lacked the necessary info to understand the reasons.

hope this helps.

Obviously i didn't know and i wasn't emphasising that, merely requesting you, like i did earlier, to stop answering when the question isn't aimed at you. But i can see you aren't in the habit of listening to polite requests and love to shove down your sermons down our throats so please refrain from doing so with me. I have said that on another thread as well but that was of no avail either.

Obviously i didn't know and i wasn't emphasising that, merely requesting you, like i did earlier, to stop answering when the question isn't aimed at you. But i can see you aren't in the habit of listening to polite requests and love to shove down your sermons down our throats so please refrain from doing so with me. I have said that on another thread as well but that was of no avail either.

How come you moved away from Biryani?

Whose advice?

India replaced the men with women to cool off things a bit. But then it was back to square one. Probably because they were being eyed by the Rangers!! :wub: Sheeesh! :lol:

wagah-border-india-pakistan-0552.jpg

How come you moved away from Biryani?

Whose advice?

I moved away from it because it wasn't aimed at you nonetheless. I didn't refer to any advice but to a polite request i made to you earlier which i can very well see was of no use.

How many of you really know that after the "dance ceremony" is over, the two sides setup a card table and play and drink tea and eat matar pulao.

Just enjoy the show and pray that we do this stuff more often than doing the shooting.

peace

Biryani is not a state secret in Saudi. :lol:
Well You have right of opinion.But it seems quite unnatural thing to do.As i said..With the feeling of patriotism,also came feeling of hatred for another one.See people shouting slogans,having adrenaline rush,goosebumps.Dance ceremony is ok btw:omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom