What's new

Visiting marmaris

Whirling_dervesh

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Apologies not military related.coming to visit your beautiful country, a week in marmaris inshallah. Has anyone any pointers/tips etc places to go or not? Food places and places to visit? Any advice would be appreciated.

I have been to Marmaris once. It was awesome. I have stayed in Icmeler/Marmaris. I have visited Fethiye/Olu Deniz. I recommend you, do not forget to visit it and scuba diving too. There are many diving schools there. Make an appointment one day before.

I recommend you to visit barlar sokagi. The street of bars and discos in Marmaris. I am sure you won't miss it. If you are interested in paragliding, it's recommended too.

Enjoy your holiday. :D

Apologies not military related.coming to visit your beautiful country, a week in marmaris inshallah. Has anyone any pointers/tips etc places to go or not? Food places and places to visit? Any advice would be appreciated.

Yea I have been there too, nice atmosphere, nice clubbing.. just enjoy it man and take lots of condoms with you

Amazing place, amazing people/land. Recommend to everyone. Surprised so many Kurdish ppl in Turkey.

Well as a British Pakistani I want nothing but prosperity for Turkey. I just didn't realise or understand the history of Turk/Kurd relations. I was told by many Kurds that things are ok nowadays but I could sense hidden undercurrents of tension still existing, especially when they talked about atrocities committed against Kurds, banning of their language etc etc how much that is true I don't know.

I can say something about this. Kurds like Arabs. They mostly ignorant, they just fight against to their country. You just give them some reason. I'm not racist, actually i have some Kurdish friends but they are not like bad kurds.All Kurds are not bad, but mostly YES. Kurds are mostly ignorant. Think about it, we don't want to Kurds in our street because of our girl's security. They haven't got a long history, anybody don't know who are they? What is their history's start point.. They are probably old armenian or Arabs. I don't know.. I said, i am not racist, i love all nations but Kurds are really different. In WW1, We fought for our Independence, they don't support us. They always did something bad. Kurdish language is not original language.. Persian+Turkish+Arabis=Kurdish... If any Kurdish want to speak their language, they can. But they want to land from us. They always say "We want to our independence".. What independence? You are not a nation!

Look, i will be racist in this point. Look at the Kurdish people face.. You can see "ignorance"..

hdp-mitingi-canl%C4%B1-izle-1-3-may%C4%B1s-1.jpg

bdp-ve-hdp-liler-isid-e-karsi-kobani-ye-gidec-6508007_o.jpg

c3140d33-fe49-4181-8849-f5beb3db2234.jpg

bitch_please_by_teslapunk-d32znko.jpg
I can say something about this. Kurds like Arabs. They mostly ignorant, they just fight against to their country. You just give them some reason. I'm not racist, actually i have some Kurdish friends but they are not like bad kurds.All Kurds are not bad, but mostly YES. Kurds are mostly ignorant. Think about it, we don't want to Kurds in our street because of our girl's security. They haven't got a long history, anybody don't know who are they? What is their history's start point.. They are probably old armenian or Arabs. I don't know.. I said, i am not racist, i love all nations but Kurds are really different. In WW1, We fought for our Independence, they don't support us. They always did something bad. Kurdish language is not original language.. Persian+Turkish+Arabis=Kurdish... If any Kurdish want to speak their language, they can. But they want to land from us. They always say "We want to our independence".. What independence? You are not a nation!

Look, i will be racist in this point. Look at the Kurdish people face.. You can see "ignorance"..

hdp-mitingi-canl%C4%B1-izle-1-3-may%C4%B1s-1.jpg

bdp-ve-hdp-liler-isid-e-karsi-kobani-ye-gidec-6508007_o.jpg

c3140d33-fe49-4181-8849-f5beb3db2234.jpg

You are so stupid,

I think you are generalizing too much. However it is true that eastern parts of Turkey has remained underdeveloped because of the troubles and problems. And unfortunately you can locate pretty accurately which part of the country that doesn't pay electrical bill. Or keep their girls from getting and education (I generalize a bit here), or marry them at a young age (historical fact).

This doesn't mean I don't love them, but they have suffered and they are a strongly paternal and traditional society. The best among them are among the richest in Turkey, and the worst, well look at PKK.

Also I heard somewhere that Karaman was a kurdish town... wtf, that's first time I hear that have the influx of kurds been growing ?

Back
Top Bottom