What's new

Virendra Sehwag announces retirement

Android

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Undoubtedly the most destructive Batsman India has produced till date. Really sad to see him and Zack leave without a farewelll series.

Undoubtedly the most destructive Batsman India has produced till date. Really sad to see him and Zack leave without a farewelll series.

Great Batsmen , will be remembered forever .
Even Aussies have great respect for U .

Best of Luck for UR future

Too much disgusting politics in indian cricket team. Even harbhajan singh,yuvraj will meet the same fate, Dhoni and cohorts (ravi shastri,roger binny....etc) have virtually hijacked the team.

ppl wonder why talent does not get focus or merit in india.

indeed sehwag was a dangerous player in cricket history. we will never forget you sehwag and your triple century against Pakistan in multan lolz :D from a diehard fan of cricket

Sehwag has indicated that he will retire from international cricket in order to take part in the Masters Champions League (MCL), a UAE-based Twenty20 tournament.

224525.4.jpg

The rules of the MCL, which is scheduled to begin in January, state that players taking part must have retired from all international formats. On Monday, while reminded of this stipulation at an MCL event in Dubai, Sehwag said he would retire in order to play the tournament.

He later confirmed the news in a video interview with The Quint. "Yes I'm going to play this tournament," he said. "I will retire soon from international cricket. I'll announce it officially and then you people can get to know that and then I can take part in this tournament."

Sehwag added that his retirement would not just be from international cricket but the IPL as well. "I'll retire from international cricket and IPL so I will not be playing those leagues," he said. "So I will play only MCL."

Sehwag to retire from international cricket | Cricket | ESPN Cricinfo

Great Batsmen , will be remembered forever .
Even Aussies have great respect for U .

Best of Luck for UR future
Is not he retired already from national Indian side?
No party sharty no farewel ?

Sehwag has indicated that he will retire from international cricket in order to take part in the Masters Champions League (MCL), a UAE-based Twenty20 tournament.

The rules of the MCL, which is scheduled to begin in January, state that players taking part must have retired from all international formats. On Monday, while reminded of this stipulation at an MCL event in Dubai, Sehwag said he would retire in order to play the tournament.

He later confirmed the news in a video interview with The Quint. "Yes I'm going to play this tournament," he said. "I will retire soon from international cricket. I'll announce it officially and then you people can get to know that and then I can take part in this tournament."

Sehwag added that his retirement would not just be from international cricket but the IPL as well. "I'll retire from international cricket and IPL so I will not be playing those leagues," he said. "So I will play only MCL."

Sehwag to retire from international cricket | Cricket | ESPN Cricinfo

Is not he retired already from national Indian side?
No party sharty no farewel ?
:lol::lol::lol:
No money :lol::lol::lol:

shame on BCCI :angry:, he has made a request for farewell match. Cricket board had turned down his offer. then he made his retirement declaration. He is being a sultan of multan after triple century against pak 8-).

One of the best attacking batsman of our time. It is either his misfortune, or great fortune that he played alongside even bigger giants; Tendulkar and Dravid.

Much respect from another Pakistani cricket fan.

When every ball was an excitement, even the dot balls.

Miss you Sehwag. :(

Back
Top Bottom