What's new

Violent ethnic clash between 1000 Hui Muslim and Han Chinese reported

This ain't China:

Downtown_Seoul_Marketplace_by_SenseiSage.jpg

These corrugated metal houses aren't in China:

dal-0.jpg

These houses literally made of garbage aren't in China:

nicks-bday-and-emilys-last-day-025.jpg

My question is, how do Koreans stand literally living in garbage?
Are you sure...Chinese pics can get worse than what you posted...South Korea is way ahead in living standards in comparison to China.Chinese poverty can put South Korean one to shame.

LOL, the news is all over forums in China and you quote a Malaysia news paper. :P And other trolls quickly jump into this talking about censorship without even bothering to investigate.

And where in the article (Or in any article that mentions the incident) says "The Hui justification for the attack is that the Han Chinese were belittling them and their anger against the Han Chinese finally exploded", don't mix your imagination into this given others don't read Chinese but eagerly jump on anything negative about China.

all over FORUMs, wow
so it's censored on newspaper, is that what you are saying?

Two different things. And this is not riot. I grew up in a city with diverse ethnic background, when I was a kid, there were gangs fighting on the street, some grouped by ethnics like Korean gangs, Hui Gangs etc. (Both groups famous for street fighting even in my province that were used to be famous in China for being violent) They group together just because they live in closer community and go to the same middle school. Once one switches to a different high school, they switch group. These clashes don't have anti-China or anti-Han background.

it is riot. you ******* liar
pull your head out of ***, it is riot

to all those chinese liars out there

我以跟你们同为中国人感到羞耻,你们是一群无耻的撒谎者

You guys better to stay away from us, and stop dreaming about our lands.
Well, Koreans dream a piece of China and wants to make Beijing a border city that it always was.
Japanese too dream a piece of, or maybe the whole of, China.
I don't know if Vietnamese are dreaming a piece of China too.

Our heart goes with Hui Muslims
Why does India heart Hui Muslims while Pakistan ignores their Muslim brothers?

Well, Koreans dream a piece of China and wants to make Beijing a border city that it always was.

It's white day in USA now, you can dream. Incapable koreans can only dream.

come on,havoc,you are not a chinese,lol

come on,havoc,you are not a chinese,lol

如果撒谎才能成为你所认知的那种所谓“中国人”,那么我不是。
在我看来,你认知的那种“中国人”的正确名称是五毛党。
而我是一个持中华人民共和国护照的中国公民。

如果撒谎才能成为你所认知的那种所谓“中国人”,那么我不是。
在我看来,你认知的那种“中国人”的正确名称是五毛党。
而我是一个持中华人民共和国护照的中国公民。

这到底是不是假新闻?

Well, by your fair-tale history, haven't bastards from your tiny places dream to have a piece of China for more than 20,000 years???

Please try right now. I would like to see the little s.k. trying to have a piece of China.

Please show me how you do that.

So you want us to start taking actions to realize those dreams?

This thread was created purely for trolling purpose and it has already moved to random directions, let's move on.

It is not the first time for China to have muslim problems with uighurs or huis. It will not be the last time either.

Officially, Chinese government does not want such news to spread due to its negative impact. Local governments are also reluctant to punish those rioters from minorities since they do not want to have blame for disrupt China's minority policies.

However, if those muslims, uighurs or huis, do not know when to make a stop and keep rioting and later cause more death, trust me, the iron hand will come from the top very quickly.

History has shown the little uighur riot or hui riot later spread beyond control and caused a lot of killing of Han Chinese. All of them result the bloody retaliation by central government against those muslim rioters. I will say the end results was quite bad for those minorities.

I hope it will end peacefully. Otherwise, it won't be pretty.

BTW, why you are surprised about the censorship on China's news networks??? It is not the first time. How often do you see Tiananmen square incident was discussed?

China will develop steadily. The censorship will become less and less. In addition, by today's technology, the government censorship really does not work that well either. Don't you think so?

There is no need to jump up and down. There is nothing to worry about.

bro, plz do not LIE. those hui ppl are muslims and CCP censored all reports, plain and simple. what really bothers me is that i am quite sure you and all those ppl clicked thank button for you do know those are muslims but you guys would rather twist the story. facts are facts. if you are reluctant to face facts, facts will face you.

差不多可以了,中国自己的事情回家自己讨论,本来那个傻逼开帖子就是挑事看你们笑话的,这点破事根本就是不是国际事务。

Back
Top Bottom