What's new

vinod banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeypore

Reaction score
Country
India
I was surprise to see vinod banned. Can mods explain!!

vinod was good guy and i think mods also 100% right take action i never see even one time our mods make mistake.

Offtopic but why was Jana banned...shes still banned!Is it permanent ban..

Offtopic but why was Jana banned...shes still banned!Is it permanent ban..

I dont know about this.

I just found out, I am not a regular anymore. Job takes up lot of time.

It might be a mistake. let me check up on it, I would let you know soon.

Some people are here with ill intentions ( trying to start a fight ).

so it is right to ban them.

We have to agree with the decision of the mods.

I maintain that Jana was better than all of these trolls combined, I'm glad I called Nirodh a troll at every chance I got, I can smell them from afar.

Dude i m not saying that jana was a troll.she was knowledgeable and we often had a same view abt some issues.she was a good friend of mine and i respect her allot.You can see she is still in my friends list.I just repeated my words with the Neo after she got banned.if the mods decide to bring her back i would be the first to vote in her favor.:agree:

I think Vinod got lots of warnings, and bunch of temporary bans before. I think its a temporary ban again.

Plus, there is no permission to start threads like .. why is he banned. who banned him.. give me some explanation. Cause its not going to happen. Its better to PM a mod or admin.

I agree with Webby, managements dicisions are not open for debate nor will they be reversed. We don't like to ban anyone, its our last option.

But I'll make an exception and give you the reason.

Vinod's is serving a 7 days ban for ignoring multiple warnings and infractions. His ban will end 12/30/2008.

Jana on the other hand made a good start here but often abused her seniority and our leniency to get away with her yellow journalism - yes, she's the queen of yellow journalism - and trolling, baiting and then playing the victom card. :tsk: :crazy:

The decision to ban her was entirely mine for her constantly going against the management team and for encouraging mutiny on board. She's still spreading rumors, lies and contacting a lot of members and requesting them to plea for her return. But thats not going to happen under my watch.

My advice to members serving a temporary ban is not to create multiple ID's since it will be detected and will only result in a permanent ban.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom