What's new

‘Village of widows’ pleased with pro-Pakistan militia leader Kamaruzzaman's execution

Those women are not here but in you own villages. Meet your father kamru rajakar in hell soon. :D Its easy to call them prostitutes but one of them them is you mother. Meet you mother don't insult her. :D

@aazidane is a Bangladeshi pathan apparently.

Last edited:
@aazidane is a Bangladeshi pathan apparently, you might be onto something.

ohhh ok, another pentral pasian in Bangladesh! :lol:

Embrace Islam, goat worshiper,for it is the only thing that can salvage you.

Salvation is when we kill all the rajakars and hang them from trees. We started this and we will continue... hide. Who knows soon you may follow your father,... ;)

I am a Bangladeshi, infidel. Stop spreading rumors...

Don't lie, i remember you telling stories how Sordar surname is supposed to be of Pathan origin or someshyte like that. And then you would put up gay *** photoshopped brightened pics as your dp to make your point. Don't be ashamed of your Bangladeshi pathan origins.

Don't like i remember you telling stories oh Sordar surname is supposed to be of Pathan origin or someshyte like that. And then you you put up gay *** photoshopped brightened pics as ur dp to make your point. Don't be ashamed of your Bangladeshi pathan origins.
More infidel jibber jabber...

I am a Bangladeshi, infidel. Stop spreading rumors...

I don't understand how this extremist creature is still tolerated in a civil society!!! How they go out and talk with people? What is the difference between this creature and a snake? I think a snake is better.

Don't lie, i remember you telling stories how Sordar surname is supposed to be of Pathan origin or someshyte like that. And then you would put up gay *** photoshopped brightened pics as your dp to make your point. Don't be ashamed of your Bangladeshi pathan origins.

:lol: Good one!!!

You can show your pic to the resident ethnicity expert @save_ghenda . He ll tell you whether you are a Bangladeshi pathan or not. Don't forget to crank up the brightness while photoshopping :woot:

I hope your infidel wife and you embrace Islam.

someone mistaking them for his mother !

[
Now where did you come from, midget:lol:?

Are we insulting those innocent women, by calling this creature as their child??
Whatever,goat worshiping Malu.

You father kamru is very happy to see you from hell. But please don't insult your mothers. :D They are innocent.

calling others midget must be acting as balm on ur lifelong hurt inferiority complex of being a bengali!

I dont know why india didn't prosecute pakistan army for raping 300000 bengali womens,the amount of barbarism these sick people showed has no parallels in history, if it was for me to decide their fate I would have their d**k chopped of for committing such hidious crime

Why? Simple we had a stupid fuking political party called Congress running India.

Back
Top Bottom