What's new

Vigil for UW grad allegedly killed by husband in Pakistan

Idk what the heck are you talking about, I have some experience working with a domestic violence unit in my one of the largest city in the US. Let me tell you my friend, Vast majority couple don’t even marry to began with, those that do, System will train wreck their marriage. Pakistani system try to preserve family unit. Where as in US any domestic violence call, mean one party is spend night in jail. Which 80% of the times is the man of the house, regardless of the person at fault. And this is just the beginning.

it varies from demographic to demographic in US.

As a Muslim you know it’s a grave sin to slander someone without proof or evidence.

You know better than that, so just admit it was wrong for you to make that assumption when you didn’t even know her.

Admitting you’re wrong when you are shows the maturity and wisdom of a man. What if by chance you have a sister that for whatever reason didn’t get married till a later age. You can see how your assumptions sound stupid.

Anyways, I’m not out here to shame or witch-hunt you, but come on man. Your post was out of line.
Clam your tits man. I am on an online forum just expressing my opinion based on my observation. In no way, shape or form I am effecting her, or the investigation that is going on for the incident.

You pulling this out of your rear?

I know it’s hard for many of you new immigrants to digest that vast majority of these so to say “open minded” Pakistani girls/women are suckin fucking other mostly non-Desi dudes.

I didn’t say independent women. I am taking about girls from average educated Pakistani family still partially dependent on their family.

They are no different than average Pakistani men who endup in local night club or pub “just to check it out”.
Why is it hard for "new immigrants" to digest when you are the one judging her like a fresh villager. You are negating yourself.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom