What's new

Vietnam's HCM Metro finally in test run

Finally, the completion of the 10 years old metro is near. It will solve a lot of traffic problems in HCMC.
Why taking decade to build it? I got the feeling every big infra project takes 10y to build.

Why taking decade to build it? I got the feeling every big infra project takes 10y to build.

I heard city government run out of monies to acquire land as one of the reason. Thank you Nguyen Tan Dung.

Still no conclusion about the serious technical issue which happened more than 2 years ago, i.e. the sudden fall of a beam pillow, which is dangerous to the structure. Now they cover pillows by steel wire so that they cannot fall. So innovative by the Japs.

I doubt anyone dare to sign the completion certificate.

Japanese quality and German quality are now going down the drain. Thank liberals.

Dinh La Thang, Nguyen Tan Dung sidekick of corruption went to jail, very likely for astronomical monies embelzzed for Hanoi and HCMC metro as one of the reason.

He was initially hostile to China Hanoi metro.

_115557201_gettyimages-902409366.jpg

At this point, I don't care about the reason, just hope it's finished soon and safely.

Back
Top Bottom