What's new

Vietnamese prouds of the Patriotic short war in 1979 against China invasion 36 years ago!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could invade any country on earth if using that logic.

so childish you are, you are saying about an invasion to Vietnam territory by China.
call it a period. shame on you actually without our support, you already falled apart in the Before you can unify.

call it a period. shame on you actually without our support, you already falled apart in the Before you can unify.

Do you think you could freely invade a country that ever received supports from you?

We are proud of any war against China in the past ( Ming, Qing, Han, Song ... ) because we have Righteous, we defeated invaders in our land. All is patriotic war.

The war to China side is a wrongful, painful, pitiful war ... And you must apology for that.

You guys used the weapon we gifted you as the tool to kill us, how graceful you are ?
china supported Vietnam gaining independence from the french, then helped them win the vietnam war against the americans. despicable vietnam turned around and backstabbed china. china of course is not going to sit and watch vietnam take over Laos cambodia and thailand and put a stop to it.

china supported Vietnam gaining independence from the french, then helped them win the vietnam war against the americans. despicable vietnam turned around and backstabbed china. china of course is not going to sit and watch vietnam take over Laos cambodia and thailand and put a stop to it.

strike through text is lies ... output of Deng Xiaoping, and China state media.
A robber claim he was attracted by the victim wallet and the mistake belong to the victim.

China always ask Japan to apology them, but Chinese themselves never know how to say Sorry for their mistake.
@Nihonjin1051

Last edited:
All the video, movie, pictures ... showing Chinese soldiers invading Vietnam, break down our infrastructure, hospital, railway, house, ... killing civilians ... all in Vietnam territory.

Vietnamese in return, kill only Chinese soldiers during their invasion to Vietnam

check google and then come back. PLA captured Hanoi in the war, that's more than enough. Vietnam instigated by Soviet went zealous along the Sino Vietnam bordr, they had forgetter who they were. you need a damn lesson. I Admit we suffers heavy casualty cause our troops were too young and less experienced, but we did give a lesson to rampant Vietnam army back then.

PLA captured Hanoi? It's not true.
If it were true, PLA lost 100,000-200,000 troops more or even lost the war, when Vietnam counter attack to China land.

China govt must feel shamed about that and apology for their wrongful decision.

Until I joined this forum I always believed that China and Vietnam were very close to each other politically. Wow, never knew that they fought wars against each other after the Americans exited Vietnam

I don't know to say anything. No excuse. That's the world under American lead. Politics is cold, hardhearted.

American's condition of establishment of diplomatic relationship is the war. USA's enemy is USSR, China's enemy is also USSR, unfortunately, Vietnam chose USSR as ally. I am sorry for the damn war. Nowadays American's condition of help Vietnam is another China-Vietnam war. I know Vietnamese leaders are still considering the possibility, benefits and lost. Please try to calm down.

rome1979vietnameseembas.jpg

china-women-mil.jpg

LangSon1979.jpg

Enemy aftermath
13351.jpg
lol.The last picture has nothing to do with this war, just like your data manipulation.I know u r desperate.
This war lasted ten years, our people in GuangXi and YunNan could not even feel it during that time while your country were on a wartime footing and north vietnam didn't experience any development.Just feel free to declare your victory, it's up to u.Our intetion was to help our Cambodian friends from suffering your invasion(to form a greater indochina).
Even nowadays everyone can still see the various ridiculous Viet ambitions, especially from our Viet members on here.

I don't know to say anything. No excuse. That's the world under American lead. Politics is cold, hardhearted.

American's condition of establishment of diplomatic relationship is the war. USA's enemy is USSR, China's enemy is also USSR, unfortunately, Vietnam chose USSR as ally. I am sorry for the damn war. Nowadays American's condition of help Vietnam is another China-Vietnam war. I know Vietnamese leaders are still considering the possibility, benefits and lost. Please try to calm down.

1. Vietnam get support both from USSR and China for decades before 1979. China is just too doubtful and really fear USSR. How Vietnam could make harm to China if China didn't harm to Vietnam. The actual harmful decision is from Deng Xiaoping. China also made mistake to arm Khmer Rouge - war criminals.

2. So far, the relation between Vietnam and USA is not closer than relation between China and USA in 1970s. And yes we need the relation become closer for development our economy and get benefit for the people.

Anyway Viet
strike through text is lies ... output of Deng Xiaoping, and China state media.
A robber claim he was attracted by the victim wallet and the mistake belong to the victim.

Ho Chi Mind went to China beg China for support to fight against French and US with China fully support. Vietnam turned against China after Vietnam reunited, of course China wouldn't allow Vietnam totally military dominated Southeast Asia, China invaded Vietnam because the situation demanded China to take military action. The fall of pol pot, Vietnam military on it way to attack Thai, US needed China intervention to stop Vietnam regional ambition. China invasion didn't force Vietnam stop the invasion in Cambodia but did stop Vietnam attack Thailand.

Anyway Viet

Ho Chi Mind went to China beg China for support to fight against French and US with China fully support. Vietnam turned against China after Vietnam reunited, of course China wouldn't allow Vietnam totally military dominated Southeast Asia, China invaded Vietnam because the situation demanded China to take military action. The fall of pol pot, Vietnam military on it way to attack Thai, US needed China intervention to stop Vietnam regional ambition. China invasion didn't force Vietnam stop the invasion in Cambodia but did stop Vietnam attack Thailand.

Red is true.
Blue is lies.
Vietnam raided Polpot remain only, not aim to Thailand.

The history show that the country is aggressive and hundred time invade to others is China.
Siam ever invaded to Vietnam in 17th century, and was defeated.

----------
I realized the giving out reasons are different between different Chinese members.
Let me list them:
1. Teach a lesson
2. Backstab China
3. Because Vietnam considered themselves stronger than China ( 3rd strong army on earth )
4. Save Thailand, Laos, Cambodia.
5. Save Polpot
6. Work for American to stop Vietnam ( or stop communism wave ) to Southeast Asia.
7. Because Vietnam support USSR. Actually, China is showing stronger support to Russia now.

Last edited:
1. Vietnam get support both from USSR and China for decades before 1979. China is just too doubtful and really fear USSR. How Vietnam could make harm to China if China didn't harm to Vietnam. The actual harmful decision is from Deng Xiaoping. China also made mistake to arm Khmer Rouge - war criminals.

2. So far, the relation between Vietnam and USA is not closer than relation between China and USA in 1970s. And yes we need the relation become closer for development our economy and get benefit for the people.

1. I know that, but American condition is the war. They didn't give China another choice, otherwise, they won't establish diplomatic ties with China. Honestly speaking, China really didn't want to attack Vietnam. It's painful, China help Vietnam for decades ( you must be clear how many food, medicine, weapons China give freely to Vietnam during Independent war and Viet-USA war, right? ), the war ruined all friendship between China-Viet. China was just a tool of America at the time, both China and USA just want to deal with USSR, but we dared not to attack directly against USSR.

2. I understand Vietnam need America due to economic development, I also hope Vietnam's economy can develop faster and faster, people can get better lives. But I really don't like war, damn war, please never happen again. I am sorry again for the 1979 war.

1. I know that, but American condition is the war. They didn't give China another choice, otherwise, they won't establish diplomatic ties with China. Honestly speaking, China really didn't want to attack Vietnam. It's painful, China help Vietnam for decades ( you must be clear how many food, medicine, weapons China give freely to Vietnam during Independent war and Viet-USA war, right? ), the war ruined all friendship between China-Viet. China was just a tool of America at the time, both China and USA just want to deal with USSR, but we dared not to attack directly against USSR.

2. I understand Vietnam need America due to economic development, I also hope Vietnam's economy can develop faster and faster, people can get better lives. But I really don't like war, damn war, please never happen again. I am sorry again for the 1979 war.

You're cool, my friend. A good and strong mind.

Not only China, many Western countries never been brave to admit their mistake to support Khmer Rouge, but keep criticizing Vietnam act to wipe out Khmer Rouge. Vietnam never feel Sorry to terminate Khmer Rouge. And the time tell everybody that Vietnam is right.

Vietnam has more reason to wipe out Khmer Rouge because they massacred thousands of our people ( in Vietnam land ) few years (1975-1978) before Vietnam decided to terminate Khmer Rouge regime at the end of 1978-early 1979.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom