What's new

Vietnamese military fighter pilot defected to China 10 people riding

lawxx

Reaction score
http://www.51junshi.com/Article/b8/20110715164446.html

At 8:51 on September 30, 1981 (Hanoi time 7:51), a Vietnamese military UH-1H helicopter landed in Daxin County, Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region in China piece of farmland, the machine came down on the Vietnamese Air Force pilot Lt. Joe cleared land, Vietnam Air Force Warrant Officer, group air mechanic Huang, Li Yushan retired warrant officer and air mechanics and other construction engineers Wen-Li Yang 10. They heard about the People's Liberation Army to the border and militia take the initiative to hand over their arms, and explains that he is not satisfied with the rule of Le Duan Group, was flying from the defect to China, hoping to political asylum in China. Soon they were sent to the Beijing line 10.

October 8, People's Daily front page newsletter "Le Duan reactionary groups opposed to the dark rule of the Qing Qiao Lu, and ten others flew to Vietnam to escape the pursuit of our freedom and happiness that had come by my reception parties", open to the world of the incident. Promptly to Vietnam, accused the officers guilty of murder in Vietnam, so in order to avoid legal sanctions to flee China.

People's Daily published on October 16 the message "relevant departments under the Chinese law allows Xuqiao Qing Lu, and ten others in our residence." October 16 afternoon, Joe Ching Lu, Huang group, Yushan Li, Wen-Li Yang four foreign correspondents in Beijing held a reception, indicating the reasons for fleeing Vietnam, and describes the situation in Vietnam, the Vietnamese invasion of Cambodia and so on. The afternoon of October 20, veteran Communist Party of Vietnam, met with Joe Huang Huan Ching Lu line.

Xinhua News Agency October 16, 1981 hearing the Vietnamese Air Force pilot Lt. Joe Ching Lu, Huang Chun-group Air Force Warrant Officer Air Mechanic, retired warrant officer and building air mechanic engineer Wen-Li Yang Li Yushan, afternoon conference held in Beijing, Chinese and foreign correspondents, explain the reasons for their escape from Vietnam , complained to the world public opinion, Le Duan Group's fascist rule.

Joe Ching Lu Shaowei said, because of Le Duan Group barbaric, cruel and reactionary line of hatred, we at September 30, 1981 morning to leave Vietnam, arrived safely in China. He said that we hold this correspondent conference, the intention is to tell friends, people around the world: the Vietnamese people in Le Duan Group is very brutal fascist dictatorship, is struggling with poverty and misery and loss.

Vietnamese Air Force pilot Lt. Joe Ching Lu and others, break through the cage came to China nearly a month. Chinese and foreign correspondents in Beijing held their conference, meeting, Comrade Huang Huan, also conducted a tour to visit. They live freely and happily. Recently, the reporter came to interview their homes. We are excited and talking about them, talk about friendship, talk about feelings, about life. However, when joked to the group why they oppose the rule of Le Duan, why fled Vietnam, these warm Vietnamese friends suddenly frowning, competing with their own personal experience and observe, said Ming Li shoots Group to Vietnam people affected by disaster

2011031611371055.jpg

2011031611372162.jpg

46941bf9efb95a2cbbe227f911567bf2.jpg

7b6421e4f42000bcd7081603afffe0d9.jpg

377b76f7d0c061f9e784a3b5860203d5.jpg

5719134d69bc14506172edc220edd052.jpg

Yep. MR.Le Duan made a big mistake, he thought were too strong, so we could fought agaisnt both US-China , when the Cambodia war still very hard, so we lost in Naval battle 1988.One VN high ranking officer I forgot the name fled to CHina also.

It's OKi for us, we discuss many time about Le Duan's fault already, some called him : Evil ! made lots of VN men died when we could avoid the border war, but I call him : Hero with Achilles's heel in 1979- 1988:smokin:

nice guy, you have a high res version of your avatar? I like to post that on facebook, it's cute ;-)

i couldnt understand the title of thread:lol:

These men accused our leader Le Duan, he was a true ultra-nationalist. But he's really a Hero in my point, he unified VN and help us having safe South-west border now :)

explain the reasons for their escape from Vietnam , complained to the world public opinion, Le Duan Group's fascist rule.

Joe Ching Lu Shaowei said, because of Le Duan Group barbaric, cruel and reactionary line of hatred, we at September 30, 1981 morning to leave Vietnam, arrived safely in China. He said that we hold this correspondent conference, the intention is to tell friends, people around the world: the Vietnamese people in Le Duan Group is very brutal fascist dictatorship, is struggling with poverty and misery and loss

Nice, China must reproducing that helicopter, it is great for transportation!!! :smitten:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6526-onlinecart123.gif

I don'tknow why Viet love to drag ASEAN to their side without any shameful feeling, do the Viet forget what they did in the past to ASEAN? the Indo-imperialism, hello Vietnam!? :yahoo: Will ASEAN against China just for Viet interests!? :lol: Who you think you are? Vietnam is the father of ASEAN!? :lol:

Stop spreading stupid propaganda!!! :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom