What's new

Vietnamese and Chinese coast guards to bolster cooperation

I know you like to give them a little pat on the back sometimes i too want it cheer their depressed mood too but you know how they are. Totally unfriendly, ungrateful it's tough but i can try to be nice if they know how to behave properly. :rofl:
They need to kowtow like subjects used to do in the presence of the dragon emperor.

And you wonder why others are screaming China Threat every chance they get? It is time to learn how to behave like a true leader.
Thanks to such attitude of your countrymen, China will forever remain the status of a small power.
Only in your wet dream. You need to first get over the dead body of the 'blue camp' (KMT) in TW. You doesn't sound like you understand any thing regarding TW.

People like Rain Li 楊丞琳 and MANY MANY MORE Taiwanese citizens go to China or any communities with large Chinese populations like Singapore and Malaysia to make money and to perform, BUT NOT in Vietnam.

I feel bad for those REAL Chinese in Vietnam... had to endure Kinh-ization and downgrade themselves.
REAL chinese downgrade themselves when going to Vietnam? Interesting observation. Can you reveal how such downgrade process is done? Do we force Chinese men to eat by chopstick and Chinese girls to wear ao dai?

As for ran li (I don't know him) and other Taiwanese, it is good for them if they invest in Vietnam if not we will survive though. Don't make the mistake by assuming you are the one that has money and brain.

You treat every comment serious? @C130 said throwing dozens of nukes at DPRK, not caring about nuclear dust hitting China and you believe this? People are taking things so serious these days
When you are barked or maybe bite by a dog, that you are supposed to bark or bite back? Don't bring yourself to the same level as those please.

hey hey, can we all stop making personal attacks at others?? No matter you like China or Vietnam, or hate China or Vietnam, pls do NOT make personal attacks.

All opinions allowed, but no more personal attacks or attacks on any nationality collectively.
Stay on topic or stay out of this thread.

Back
Top Bottom