What's new

Vietnam’s People’s Army to turn into regular and elite force

We learn our enemy before we fight them. You forget Sun Tzu is Chinese???

BTW, rifle from your U.S. daddy? Wow!!!

I thought they your sugar-daddy have raped your women, bombed your cities, burned your villages, polluted your fields with chemical weapons and left thousands, maybe much more, children out of wedlock since your sugar-daddies just get their pleasures from your women and went home.

Now you are proud of U.S. rifle???

We are just so scared.

China should learn More about War before fighting with us .^^.

khcndaccong7.jp

khcndieubinh20%20copy_1285560204.jpg

Our Elite forces is using Amercan riffle.^^.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, we will learn the rules Soon and see what kind of strength do China have, why are you so arrogant to Vn and India .^^.

You haven't been on the forum long enough. When you have seen enough and have a balanced opinion then you will know. Indians actually have their own forum, but due to the lack of interest from Pakistanis and Chinese, they were left with a feeling of talking and gloating to the wall over there. Hence we have such a massive Indian community here. You will see for yourself how often topics against China and Pakistan gets brought into the spot light the moment it hits the Internet. It is often the same people who does it and then you will see the delights of everyone trolling the threads to death. It's funny thing and I am sure you will get the hang of it soon enough.

By the way, a late belated welcome to the forum :P

Define "strong" and "elite".

Just because you guys defeated the Americans does not mean your forces are stronger than them.

Strength is measured in numbers and technology, and up to this point, Vietnam has neither.

How some of them fail at understanding the war makes me facepalm. Firstly America is thousands of miles away therefore logistics, resupply, back ups are obvious challenges they faced in fighting a war on foreign soil. Yet they still caused an incredible amount of damage to the opposing Vietnamese side. I won't even bother with the ratio of dead and injured because it's just silly. Now if you look at China who is right next to Vietnam, surely it doesn't take Einstein to workout the outcomes of a fully fletched war with China and I am not talking about back and fourth skirmishes here. China has the man power, technology and resources to fund such a war and it makes its own weapons and ammunitions. Anyways, lets hope the Vietnamese doesn't take my words as threats, because I am not interested in it. Just clarifying some points.

see more viet con propaganda, in what sense china lost 1979 war? your so-called 'elite' troops were avoiding your teacher PLA so had to hide in cambodia,

in 1979, the PLA reported that in the initial stage the viet con regulars were so easily defeted, but the main problem was after the viet con fleed, they startd using those disgusting 'people' war that forced civilians to carry out suicide attacks. for example when PLA easily captured a village everything looked normal and started to treating injured locals but suddenly those innocent looking women and kids grabbed guns attacking unarmed nurses and soldiers. but your viet con's prapaganda turned it into a 'glorious' 'regular' war

but the fact is most of vietnam civilians were unwilling to be the disposal of viet con regime so hunderds of thousand fleed to southern part of china and HK.

and America lost Korean war because they failed to defete PLA on land within short period of time```surly America could have won a full scale war anytime to PLA at that time``
China lost some inexperience soldiers, that' all, but China Learned alot.^^. Learn and understand that: VietNam is Stronger than you, so you can not protec Rougue Khmer in Cambodia event you tried to let them joint the United Nation.
Pol Pot, meanwhile, makes a state visit to China, which promises ongoing support, including military assistance for any conflict between Cambodia and Vietnam.
1978 - Vietnam deploys division-sized units along the Cambodian border and sponsors the establishment of an anti-Pol Pot movement called the Kampuchean (or Khmer) National United Front for National Salvation.

On 25 December the Vietnamese launch a full-scale military invasion of Cambodia, rapidly pushing aside the Khmer Rouge. Phnom Penh is captured on 7 January 1979. Sihanouk flees to China on the last flight out of the capital. Pol Pot and the defeated Khmer Rouge retreat to the country's remote western regions from where they will stage a fitful guerilla war destined to last a further 20 years
WELCOME: Pol Pot

Now, we're supportting Cambodia, lots of VNese living there, not you China any more.^^.
50d80509af6a40de9f10cc8540b04a50.jpg

PLA at that time was not Superior than us, we had better weapons got from America (they left alot ), China soldier were inexperience....no chance to win .^^.
SXNJ said:
obviously, we are more..... powerful than you, don't tell me you defeat China in 1979, I can't help from laughing
we withdraw our army because of USSR's threat
Now, you got threat from America, India.....vv..nothing chance .^^.

We learn our enemy before we fight them. You forget Sun Tzu is Chinese???

BTW, rifle from your U.S. daddy? Wow!!!

I thought they your sugar-daddy have raped your women, bombed your cities, burned your villages, polluted your fields with chemical weapons and left thousands, maybe much more, children out of wedlock since your sugar-daddies just get their pleasures from your women and went home.

Now you are proud of U.S. rifle???

We are just so scared.
We Viet Nam have No ally now, not America, Russia or China . We 're standing by our own foot, our own strength .^^.

But American helping us to Enrich Uranium, that can make nuke boom, and your Gov is worring about that.^^.

China soon will face our New forces : Sea police, with American riffle.^^.
khcndieubinh.jpg

canh-sat-vn.jpg

China lost some inexperience soldiers, that' all, but China Learned alot.^^. Learn and understand that: VietNam is Stronger than you, so you can not protec Rougue Khmer in Cambodia event you tried to let them joint the United Nation.
WELCOME: Pol Pot

Dear Vietnamese friends, negotiation will be the much more appropriate way to go than war, hopefully you did realize its no longer the 60's and 70's, war won by damaging enemies valuable targets with "precision strike capability", even i believe you have a well proven men to men combat army but how can you fight anyone thats not visible to you since we have no intention to invade and occupy Vietnam? forget about war with China, your military strength are not built for the modern era, you will be like fighting a losing battle period.
800px-PLA_ballistic_missiles_range.jpg

Does Vietnam has a proven anti-missiles capability? if not, how you're going to avoid being bomb back to stone age from hundreds if not thousands of missiles strike from PLA?

Dear Vietnamese friends, negotiation will be the much more appropriate way to go than war, hopefully you did realize its no longer the 60's and 70's, war won by damaging enemies valuable targets with "precision strike capability", even i believe you have a well proven men to men combat army but how can you fight anyone thats not visible to you since we have no intention to invade and occupy Vietnam? forget about war with China, your military strength are not built for the modern era, you will be like fighting a losing battle period.
800px-PLA_ballistic_missiles_range.jpg

Does Vietnam has a proven anti-missiles capability? if not, how you're going to avoid being bomb back to stone age from hundreds if not thousands of missiles strike from PLA?

It's almost like trying to scare and pick a fight with the ghost.

The Chinese have lost a war in the 20th century against Vietnam. Stop claiming you guys are superior. Vietnam gave you a bloody nose.

Frankly speaking that war matters not a lot to us Chinese. Most importantly of all, we are doing well as a country and is winning what matters now in the real world which is the economy. It can be said that we gave everyone including 'India' a 'bloody nose' when it comes down to economics. I guess having thousands of years of history as a civilization helps our understanding in the importance of balancing economics and bilateral ties.

Hi my Friend, we should fight like the 60's and 70's (if happend), your Gov will not use weapon of mass destruction (WMD), coz America will support the same kind and event got stronger power.^^.
US-Vietnam nuclear talks heighten frictions with China
By Peter Symonds
9 August 2010
In a move that will further raise regional tensions, the US is conducting negotiations with Vietnam over a deal to allow the purchase of nuclear fuel, as well as American nuclear technology and reactors. The talks, details of which were leaked to the US media last week, are another sign that the Obama administration is engaged in an aggressive strategy of countering Chinese influence throughout the Asian region

The Wall Street Journal acknowledged that the
”. Asked whether China had been informed about the talks, the senior US official replied: “This is a negotiation between the US and Vietnam. We don’t ask China to approve issues that are in our own strategic interest
US-Vietnam nuclear talks heighten frictions with China

We Vn prepare for All kind of War.^^.

BTW: the conflic in East sea(you call South China sea) should solve by negotiation, but first, China should stop killing our fishermen !

oh babby you make my day,Vietnam my god.it is nothing about dare but willing .A DOG CAN FIGHT WOULD NOT BARK.
勿谓言之不预也 it means "Don't say that I didn't warn you. "
this word China only used two times ,when you hear it again ,it only mean a war will coming .you like or dislike you dare or not dare can't work.

more viet con propaganda, america didnt lose the war in vietnam, but it was defeted by its own internal politics.

Lets give them correct credit. Over 3000 US planes were downed in Vietnam (by Chinese made Anti Aircraft weapons). The US clearly lost.

The question is, can Vietnam repeat that with China? Who will support Vietnam today?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom