What's new

Vietnam People's Army pictures

Su-30MK2V

khong-quan-viet-nam-lam-chu-may-bay-hien-dai-4.jpg

khong-quan-viet-nam-lam-chu-may-bay-hien-dai-5.jpg

khong-quan-viet-nam-lam-chu-may-bay-hien-dai-6.jpg

quan_doi_viet_nam_hai_quan_viet_nam_18.jpg

Nice pics, keep it going. What's the situation of new tank T-55M3 ?

post more,I like to know what you've got in your arsenal and maintaining a large arsenal is very very costly,I hope it won't bankrupt your economy.

need more pics,some Vietnamese here almost claim that they are going to have a preemptive strike against China,we really like to know how well equipped this so called potential enemy is.

Vietnam T-72 MBT, mysterious tank ... reported Vietnam imported T-72 from Poland 1990s, and i heard many times Vietnamese told me VPA has many T-72 tanks but no any photo on the internet. I just wanna know what about these T-72 tanks in Vietnam? Ths.

need more pics,some Vietnamese here almost claim that they are going to have a preemptive strike against China,we really like to know how well equipped this so called potential enemy is.
Yeah we will strike first coz it seems like we almost finish the deal with US abt Itu-Aba isl. All we need is US should ignore TW SOS signal when we attack this isl. PLAN is incapable to stop us :coffee:

Your general also said "This year (2013) will be able to go to war, and someone will make a preemptive strike to China's dispute zone", right ?? Maybe he read somthing from us on PDF too :lol:

I don't know his name in Chinese. in VNese he's La Viện.
la%20vien%20450.jpg

post more,I like to know what you've got in your arsenal and maintaining a large arsenal is very very costly,I hope it won't bankrupt your economy.
Russia allows us to store our weapons in Russia arsenal(we buy weapon from Russia and store there), so, you never know what we got untill war begin:coffee:

haha,ok,good ,we are waiting for your attack ,don't make us wait too long

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom