Vietnam Party chief Nguyen Phu Trong to visit China next week

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China

Vietnam Party chief Nguyen Phu Trong to visit China next week​

25/10/2022 09:59 (GMT+07:00)

General Secretary of the Communist Party of Vietnam Central Committee (CPVCC) Nguyen Phu Trong will pay an official visit to China from October 30 to November 2.

party-chief-nguyen-phu-trong-to-visit-china-next-week-9b17b996ffa74eb287d23fcac8faad0a.jpg

General Secretary of the Communist Party of Vietnam Central Committee Nguyen Phu Trong (Photo: VNA)

The visit is made at the invitation of General Secretary of the Communist Party of China Central Committee and President of China Xi Jinping, announced the CPVCC’s Commission for External Relations on October 25.

Party chief Trong recently sent a message of congratulation to Xi Jinping on his re-election as General Secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China following the 20th national congress of the Party.

He expected to meet with the Chinese leader soon to discuss future cooperation orientations between the two Parties, States and peoples.

The Chinese Communist Party held its 20th national congress from October 16-22, with Xi Jinping re-elected General Secretary.

This vietnamese guy is having his 3rd term now, he is at his 13 years as general secretary of vietnam communist party, last congress, he just removed all his rivals including the premier from power. So, Xi is not the only one to have 3rd term, so whats so much the fuss from the outside world ?

This vietnamese guy is having his 3rd term now, he is at his 13 years as general secretary of vietnam communist party, last congress, he just removed all his rivals including the premier from power. So, Xi is not the only one to have 3rd term, so whats so much the fuss from the outside world ?
Dissimilarity.

CCPs have a tradition of tenure of 10 years, while VCPs do not.

The destruction of tradition must be alarming.

Coz he's not from China. lol
west is trying to paint Vn as a rival of China & has better economic prospect so in this case, being in his 3rd term is good.
That is how dumb western media has become.

Dissimilarity.

CCPs have a tradition of tenure of 10 years, while VCPs do not.

The destruction of tradition must be alarming.
Vietnam didnt have someone as general secretary or premier lasting more than 10 years for more than 40 years since this guy did it 3 years ago.

Coz he's not from China. lol
west is trying to paint Vn as a rival of China & has better economic prospect so in this case, being in his 3rd term is good.
That is how dumb western media has become.
Its so double standard and hypocritical for the west.

Vietnam didnt have someone as general secretary or premier lasting more than 10 years for more than 40 years since this guy did it 3 years ago.
I am a materialist. I believe in Ockham's Razor. So if everything goes well, I'm not willing to change the rules.

I am a materialist. I believe in Ockham's Razor. So if everything goes well, I'm not willing to change the rules.
Maybe Hu Chunhua stepped down from the competition himself, last time 5 years ago, there were reports that Hu didn't want to be in the Standing Politburo committe when he was expecting to be promoted that time, Maybe he is not that strong will person.

To be fair, that's absolutely true.
Trọng himself was creating quite a stink himself for being head of the CPV as well as the government until 2021, when he finally delegates the President of Vietnam to someone else (Nguyễn Xuân Phúc), so now 3 important positions of Vietnam politics (GenSec of CPV, Prime Minister of Vietnam and President of Vietnam) are all 3 different people.

Back
Top Bottom