What's new

Vietnam & India to hold fifth strategic defence talks

Could you show a single post from an Indian where they have said that India will protect Vietnam against invasions or cooperation with them is a matter of prestige to India?

Read post 61.

The quality of the army counts as much. India fight Pakistan to a draw2 out of 3 wars. And India is much bigger. That show you that quality count as much. US is the most powerful country in the world not because of its size or population. But because of its wealth and technology.

And Still Struggling in iraq and Afghanistan, what a Pity :lol: ,

this is the height of hypocricy..i was replin to ur post when u said that since india lost in 1962 and v ietnam holded chinese offence in 1979 the vietnamese should provide security to india..i applied the same logic here when i said that china was raped thoroughly by japs in during WW2 before americans declared war on japs ad saved u,

where did i mentioned about taiwan,or american or chinese understanding,and u knw all the agreements between mao and obama.boy u dont even knw when can u give birth to a second child haqhaha:rofl::rofl:

by the way u r the first n probably the last guy who has a IQ in negative..troll baby troll..coz u cant do **** abt it

I'm mearly posting my response to many Indians claiming of having bases in Vietnam and the Vietnamese guy saying that India is not strong enough to have bases in Vietname.

Your response just show your lack of knowledge in history as you still bring up Mao. Or bring up Taiwan, America or Chinese. many Indians view East Asian geopolitical relationship through Indian lense and this does not make sense.

India or China only 2040 will tell..and only a fool like u will say china will be at top....otherwise japan should have been the top country in worldby now....going by UR SO CALLED TREND....:rofl:

This mentality make India always backward. India and Indian people, even very senior government officials, take the forecast of foreign agency about BRICs or emerging nations too seriously, as if even India just sit and do nothing and then by 2040, BRICs and India will be something big. Vietnam is also mentioned in next eleven countries, together with Nigeria, Bangladesh and South Korea.

In most measurable growth indicators, like GDP per capita, Internet penetration, life expectancy, literacy, HDI, etc. Vietnam now surpassed India, some by a big gap. However Vietnam is still a very poor country. But in Vietnam, and I believe in China too, no one care about these forecasts, other than on discussion forums for teenagers, but very few indeed.

But Indian people often say that India will be like this or that in 2040, 2050 etc. And if the forecast of Western agencies were true, now the Phillipines and Myanmar would have been success stories, other than South Korea and Taiwan or Singapore, because the Phillipines speak English well and democratic. The Westerners, as well as the Indian, understand very poorly about East Asian, otherwise the US would not dare to wage a war against Vietnam. Now Phillipines may be the most hopeless country in South East Asia.

The Chinese and the Japanese succeeded and are respected because they do what need to be done now, rather than saying they will do it tomorrow. And every people work and think like that, so I respect them.

And Still Struggling in iraq and Afghanistan, what a Pity :lol: ,

Any US struggle is not because of military defencies. Its because politicians do not want to win the war. US can triple the arm forces in the area and the tide of the war would turn. Look at Iraq after the surge. Iraq is much more stable and arm forces are pulling out with success.

As for Afghanistan, with Obama in charge, US will never win. He is more interested in letting the enemy win. so any loss would be because of political issues.

In reality, do you guys believe that any one can challenge the US arm forces. The only thing that can hold us back is our inept politicians. This a known fact.

This mentality make India always backward. India and Indian people, even very senior government officials, take the forecast of foreign agency about BRICs or emerging nations too seriously, as if even India just sit and do nothing and then by 2040, BRICs and India will be something big. Vietnam is also mentioned in next eleven countries, together with Nigeria, Bangladesh and South Korea.

In most measurable growth indicators, like GDP per capita, Internet penetration, life expectancy, literacy, HDI, etc. Vietnam now surpassed India, some by a big gap. However Vietnam is still a very poor country. But in Vietnam, and I believe in China too, no one care about these forecasts, other than on discussion forums for teenagers, but very few indeed.

But Indian people often say that India will be like this or that in 2040, 2050 etc. And if the forecast of Western agencies were true, now the Phillipines and Myanmar would have been success stories, other than South Korea and Taiwan or Singapore, because the Phillipines speak English well and democratic. The Westerners, as well as the Indian, understand very poorly about East Asian, otherwise the US would not dare to wage a war against Vietnam. Now Phillipines may be the most hopeless country in South East Asia.

The Chinese and the Japanese succeeded and are respected because they do what need to be done now, rather than saying they will do it tomorrow. And every people work and think like that, so I respect them.

Very well said. We cannot take the forcast too seriously. We should focus on what we are doing now instead of what we are doing next instead of what will happen in 2030 or 2040. I hope this Rohul guy realize it and start working hard instead of bragging hard.

Any US struggle is not because of military defencies. Its because politicians do not want to win the war. US can triple the arm forces in the area and the tide of the war would turn. Look at Iraq after the surge. Iraq is much more stable and arm forces are pulling out with success.

As for Afghanistan, with Obama in charge, US will never win. He is more interested in letting the enemy win. so any loss would be because of political issues.

In reality, do you guys believe that any one can challenge the US arm forces. The only thing that can hold us back is our inept politicians. This a known fact.

Am I seeing double standards here??? You say US faces problems because of Politicians... My dear, We have been with such mess because of the same Blunders committed by Our politicians, read the Book Himalayan blunder, And you will come to Know what our Govt Did in Sino-India war.... it was more of a Political game, and About the other wars fought You please Read the History well....

See, As I always say, Never see India merely with Narrow Mind and broadened eyes... Just have a Straight Vision and You will See what we are and What challenges we face and What India is... Every Country has negatives, but every country has Positives too... when Ever there is a Name India, You only bring out the Negatives, and Dont even hesitate to Convert positives to Negatives ,but when I brought up One fault In USA You Are Justifying it, the same goes with every Indian ,So How can we be alone odd??... Hope you understand...

Last edited:
Am I seeing double standards here??? You say US faces problems because of Politicians... My dear, We have been with such mess because of the same Blunders committed by Our politicians, read the Book Himalayan blunder, And you will come to Know what our Govt Did in Sino-India war.... it was more of a Political game, and About the other wars fought You please Read the History well....

See, As I always say, Never see India merely with Narrow Mind and broadened eyes... Just have a Straight Vision and You will See what we are and What challenges we face and What India is... Every Country has negatives, but every country has Positives too... when Ever there is a Name India, You only bring out the Negatives, and Dont even hesitate to Convert positives to Negatives ,but when I brought up One fault In USA You Are Justifying it, the same goes with every Indian ,So How can we be alone odd??... Hope you understand...

The defense situation with India is not just political question. Its also a military and technology issue. So do not compare India with US in this regard as there are no comparason.

Having say that, India compound its inheritent technical and military weakness with political ineptness. As a result, people start to blame the politicians, disregarding that the problem is beyond the control of today's politician alone. Because the politicians refuse to respond, the only solution is for common people to talk about 2040 and 2050. Their kids then can talk about 2080 and 2090. Today's Indian PM is by far the best, but lets hope the next one is not back to the same old, same old.

This is a very sad situation and we wish that India can start improving today rather than wait for 2040.

Buddy,you are writing this at a wrong place.

People here just want to do one thing ....India bashing!!!...because either they are too jealous of us or they dont want to see us be successful.

I request my fellow Indian brothers to not indulge in any such future debates and let our actions speak for ourselves..let their heart burn with jealousy and let us work hard to make our beautiful country successful..i hope you understand. JAI HIND!!!!

The defense situation with India is not just political question. Its also a military and technology issue. So do not compare India with US in this regard as there are no comparason.

Having say that, India compound its inheritent technical and military weakness with political ineptness. As a result, people start to blame the politicians, disregarding that the problem is beyond the control of today's politician alone. Because the politicians refuse to respond, the only solution is for common people to talk about 2040 and 2050. Their kids then can talk about 2080 and 2090. Today's Indian PM is by far the best, but lets hope the next one is not back to the same old, same old.

This is a very sad situation and we wish that India can start improving today rather than wait for 2040.

Iam Not comparing, Where did I compare... I am just helping You Avoid Your double Standard mentality... and We see Improvement In India, But Iam Only trying to open your eyes... India is Not the land of Snake charmers anymore if thats Your point of View, and framed Your Mind In such a way, then Iam sorry, I cannot change it for you.. Remember America was Once a land Of opportunities , Is it any more?? But India still is....

You try to look into my point atleast for once and Would come to Know Your paranoia ....:toast_sign:

Buddy,you are writing this at a wrong place.

People here just want to do one thing ....India bashing!!!...because either they are too jealous of us or they dont want to see us be successful.

I request my fellow Indian brothers to not indulge in any such future debates and let our actions speak for ourselves..let their heart burn with jealousy and let us work hard to make our beautiful country successful..i hope you understand. JAI HIND!!!!

No No No, that is wrong, I myself have seen people Getting there mouth wide opened When they here India is economically wealthy... There is a general perception On India that India is a Land of poverty, 80% poverty etc etc.... It makes Our responsibility to Open there eyes, but if they refuse to open, we cannot do anything but take it for granted there Un willingness and Retreat...

WTF i think i have understood u perfectly by now, whenever u get ur @$$$$ kicked at work or college or whatever u come here take up the keyboard and start posting bullshit about India and by your posts u never ever criticise China from this it can be deduced well who u actually are , hiding behind another flag. What the hell does it concern what we think of or do of our Country.

Ur the most fervent prejudiced @$$$ i have ever known, if u really think this country is so easy to take just try to war with us and see if ur @$$$ is not kicked to hell. Never in my post have insulted anybody personally but the height of ur trolling against my country has made me loose my cool. U use abusive language against everybody and at the same time speak as if ur an angel. If ur such a modest and pragmatic person then shut the f....k up since u need not worry about my Country.

WTF i think i have understood u perfectly by now, whenever u get ur @$$$$ kicked at work or college or whatever u come here take up the keyboard and start posting bullshit about India and by your posts u never ever criticise China from this it can be deduced well who u actually are , hiding behind another flag. What the hell does it concern what we think of or do of our Country.

Ur the most fervent prejudiced @$$$ i have ever known, if u really think this country is so easy to take just try to war with us and see if ur @$$$ is not kicked to hell. Never in my post have insulted anybody personally but the height of ur trolling against my country has made me loose my cool. U use abusive language against everybody and at the same time speak as if ur an angel. If ur such a modest and pragmatic person then shut the f....k up since u need not worry about my Country.

All I'm saying are just facts. . If facts are such an insult, then I wish that you change the fact instead of criticizing me. If presenting facts are trolling, then the fact itself is trolling.

dd7465d91e56c97bae6cca7ffcba6cef.jpg

All I'm saying are just facts. . If facts are such an insult, then I wish that you change the fact instead of criticizing me. If presenting facts are trolling, then the fact itself is trolling.

Look everybody in India knows that we are behind CHINA in almost all spheres

Everybody knows this country is riddled with corruption and common man has many problems

The point i am making is why do u have to bring this up in each and every discussion. When we say we are going to make AMCA the discussion surely goes to LCA then on to no toilets, slaves of west , poverty etc etc

U need not remind us of our problems we know them and experience them daily. Even CHINA came out of such problems and still has certain problems though not so huge as it was some 30 yrs back. The same will happen to INDIA too, i say may be 30 to 40 years but it can also be 40-50 yrs too. Since the future is uncertain.

Did CHINA think oh no we will first develop people then our defence, no they did it simultaneously as we are doing , and there is nothing wrong thinking ahead, if u find somebody dreaming about future among us what is the wrong in it?? after all dreams are what help people ( i am not saying depend on them constantly). Trust me every country has its share of fanboys. Or for the matter of fact any country in this world.

and u were saying that u are stating only facts, if u mean degrading INDIA by saying that we cannot win a war against any opponent then sorry mate u can keep this to urslef. This goes to the @AVIET too who says that we are weak. Try to find out if it is true at ur own peril.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom