What's new

Vietnam in photos

57698803.jpg

54283910.jpg

57698720.jpg

54283622.jpg

54283124.jpg

This was a nice post ,most Indian members on this forum have seen these wonderful pics of Vietnam for the first time and truly amazed . We wish you success in every field !!!

This was a nice post ,most Indian members on this forum have seen these wonderful pics of Vietnam for the first time and truly amazed . We wish you success in every field !!!

Thank you! I only refer you to the corners of the bright photos of my country. In fact, my country is still a lot of dark corners and many issues that we have to do.
Hopefully someday you will visit Vietnam.

showthread.php

Sorry, i do not know how to attach photos to my post.

1. If the images, which you want to upload to the forum, are located in your computer, upload the images to web as flickr.com or photobucket.com...
If you want to upload images are available online (not copyright protection), then you do not need to upload again.

2. Right kick on the image and select "copy image URL"

3. Select icon "image" in your post and "paste".

photostream

photostream

Source: SkyscraperCity - Powered by vBulletin

Hanoi, still a poor city, has made significant advancement in recent years.

Thank Truong Sa.

Rightly so, my Vietnam is still a poor country. I just like some places in Hanoi at the Ba Dinh District and Hoan Kiem District, the places where many trees as in the photo above. ... The rest is not good planning, architectural disarray, vast population density ...

Vietnam is one of my favorite country since in the childhood. I really love their rural areas and paddy fields, greenery look and natural beauty. Great Nation!

Back
Top Bottom