What's new

Vietnam Economy Forum

good on you for making another Viet lose money.
To day PVR from 4.2 to 4.3, PTL 3.9 to 4.2, PVT 16.7 to 16.8 , if it keep the price like that in 2 more days, I will win.

Stock is hard to play and require lots of knowledge abt politics, economy etc. Only 5-10 % players can win while 90-95 % either gain nothing (got profit lower than bank interest rate abt 8-9 % / year in VN) nor lose. If ur IQ is not high enough, then dont play.

Last edited:
wtf are you even doing here? you do nothing passive aggressively find ways to bash vietnam.
stock market is a zero sum game. one win, someone lose. It's just fact.

To day PVR from 4.2 to 4.3, PTL 3.9 to 4.2, PVT 16.7 to 16.8 , if it keep the price like that in 2 more days, I will win.

Stock is hard to play and require lots of knowledge abt politics, economy etc. Only 5-10 % players can win while 90-95 % either gain nothing (got profit lower than bank interest rate abt 8-9 % / year in VN) nor lose. If ur IQ is not high enough, then dont play.
nothing to do with IQ. A seven year old kid won the contest for picking seven random stocks in a portfolio during a promo ran by a trading house.

By the way kid, when i was playing stock market, you probably still in school.

nothing to do with IQ. A seven year old kid won the contest for picking seven random stocks in a portfolio during a promo ran by a trading house.

Okay, then pls show me the stock u buy in China, we will check if u can win or not.

I'm not even talking about the stock market. All you do on this thread is argue and post negative news, why don't you be a bit more productive and positive? Posting some good and some bad news about Vietnam? Sure, that's fair. Posting nothing but bad news? You're just being a douche.

Last edited:
I'm not even talking about the stock market. All you do on this thread is argue and post negative news, why don't you be a bit more productive and positive? Posting some good and some bad news about Vietnam? Sure, that's fair. Posting nothing but bad news? You're just being a douche.
Strong VN is great threat to China, we cant expect goodwill attitude from Chinese here . U want them to feel happy when we keep taking away their jobs, their foreign investment day by day ??

Fitch Signals Vietnam Rating Upgrade as Economy Strengthens
Fitch Signals Vietnam Rating Upgrade as Economy Strengthens - Bloomberg
More good news means stock will keep going up in long term. I may have a good chance to buy a car in this year , so happy , cant stop my tear :cry:

Last edited:
bs. you failed to differentiate between stocks and opions markets.
LOL. Do you know what you're talking about? You mean options market. Kid, when I was using options to maximize my returns, you were still hanging by your daddy's XXXX....

:lol:

One more thing, whether you win in stock or derivatives, it's still zero sum game.

Last edited:
Take it up with the Vietnamese journalist.

LOL. Do you know what you're talking about? You mean options market. Kid, when I was using options to maximize my returns, you were still hanging by your daddy's XXXX....

:lol:

One more thing, whether you win in stock or derivatives, it's still zero sum game.
How abt stock in China now ?? As I know, its very hard to win 20-50 % per month (if u r smart and lucky enough) like in VN now, coz China stock dont go up fast any more.

My DRH, PVT, PTL all go up so well yesterday.Specially PTL from 3.9 to 4.4, more than 10 % in 2 days already.

How abt stock in China now ?? As I know, its very hard to win 20-50 % per month (if u r smart and lucky enough) like in VN now, coz China stock dont go up fast any more.

My DRH, PVT, PTL all go up so well yesterday.Specially PTL from 3.9 to 4.4, more than 10 % in 2 days already.
Lol. Because our government know stock markets are gambling centers so they don't want to encourage gambling. Plus Chinese know buying digital paper is ridiculous. We buy properties, land, gold.

Lol. Because our government know stock markets are gambling centers so they don't want to encourage gambling. Plus Chinese know buying digital paper is ridiculous. We buy properties, land, gold.
gambling centers ?? poor u, seem like ur IQ is not high enough to know what is the meaning of stock market.

There r always some very good stock like Apple, Microsoft in US or Vinamilk (VNM) , GAS (petroleum company) in VN, those stock r very good to hold in long term coz it always bring good benefit (higher than bank interest rate). But they r hard to go up to 20 % per month, thats why I dont buy them.

Some stocks r for gambling, when some r good stocks to buy and hold with the benefit is always higher than interest rate. Not all r for gambling, dude.

Back
Top Bottom