What's new

Vietnam Doesn’t Trust Huawei An Inch

With Chinee , Pakistani law is just like bullshit.

bBtTch1.jpg
All you Viets I see now are evil to the core.
@pakistanipower they're trying to make Pakistanis hate Chinese.
@waz

Although Huawei denies colluding with security forces or ever assisting in espionage, any refusal to cooperate would almost certainly be in violation of Chinese law, which broadly compels local entities to assist in state intelligence work when asked
I think this is the most troubling part and the reason many western countries are concerned about this, since even if huawei doesn’t want to, they will have to comply with china’s law and pass on intelligence or whatever the Chinese government demands from them since they have to abide by the country’s law which clearly states that they are bound to comply with the law or face the consequences. So therein lies the real problem

Last edited:
I think this is the most troubling part and the reason many western countries are concerned about this, since even if huashi doesn’t want to, they will have to comply with china’s law and pass on intelligence or whatever the Chinese government demands from them since they have to abide by the country’s law which clearly states that they are bound to comply with the law or face the consequences. So therein lies the real problem
Correct! Chinese can deny what they want. China security law clearly stipulates, every business every citizen has to cooperate with China central intelligence and security apparatuses. Chinese believe all non/Chinese are dumb.

:D

Pretty nasty mix
Why is it a nasty mix?

Correct! Chinese can deny what they want. China security law clearly stipulates, every business every citizen has to cooperate with China central intelligence and security apparatuses. Chinese believe all non/Chinese are dumb.
Well, you are right to some extent. That law has only helped to make western countries even more wary of Huawei, so won’t be surprised if they are somehow excluded from building many Western countries core 5G infrastructure network like it has already happened here in UK, where they are allowed to bid only for non core parts . That law doesn’t help their cause

Why is it a nasty mix?

Well, you are right to some extent. That law has only helped to make western countries even more wary of Huawei, so won’t be surprised if they are somehow excluded from building many Western countries core 5G infrastructure network like it has already happened here in UK, where they are allowed to bid only for non core parts . That law doesn’t help their cause
Sorry Vietnam is a developing country, we have a company now introducing 5g. Many other Vietnamese companies will follow shortly. I don’t get it:UK is an industrial giant. Why can’t any UK company make 5g but relies on Huawei?

Sorry Vietnam is a developing country, we have a company now introducing 5g. Many other Vietnamese companies will follow shortly. I don’t get it:UK is an industrial giant. Why can’t any UK company make 5g but relies on Huawei?
What is next?Neuclear power aircraft carrier?Since Viet can develope everything yourself.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom