What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

any news for possible aquisition of T-90s for VPA o_O? VPA will need more advanced MBTs to keep up with PLA since their MBT arsenal are mostly just leftovers from Vietnam War

VPA are even still operating this grandpa :woot: although i like the design actually 8-)
JRFxjek.jpg

Good Luck for Vietnam! :yahoo:
we have about 2,300 tanks of such old models. T-90s would be nice. some sources say the army looks to purchase them.
though we have upgraded T-54/T-55 tanks, that carry israeli made 105mm cannon, reportedly able to penetrate any modern tanks at close distance (1,000m).

quan_doi_nhan_dan_viet_nam_bn_3.jpg

Vietnamese armed forces modernize its fleet of main battle tanks T-55 to standard T 54/55M3 2503124Â -Â Army Recognition

a rare guest from North Korea: FM Ri Su Yong

Pham%20Binh%20Minh.jpg

Glorifying traitors...

Don't say that. After the upcoming VN revolution, he is going to be an advisor of the Vietnam Salvation Army.

@Viet your post about US senate agreeing to get rid of the arms embargo is wrong, all news source say they're only "considering" it. Where is your source?

Glorifying traitors...
come on, you can congratulate him.

Don't say that. After the upcoming VN revolution, he is going to be an advisor of the Vietnam Salvation Army.

@Viet your post about US senate agreeing to get rid of the arms embargo is wrong, all news source say they're only "considering" it. Where is your source?
you are a funny guy. aren´t you happy?

Brigadier General Luong is deputy commander of the 1st Cavalry Division of the US Army. If any, he will lead his elite unit and fight side by side with the glorious Vietnamese army against our enemies.

Sounds promising to me.

as for the second question, here is the source:
Vietnam, US bolster armaments cooperation | VOV Online Newspaper

Last edited:
I lived in Nha Trang when I was a young boy.
Da Nang was one of the cities at my last visit. I am very impressed of it. it is much more modern and developed than Nha Trang.

When was your last visit to Danag? Did they have the dragon bridge when you were there? Danang Its changing fast, it just keep getting better and better. Its considered the most livable city in Vietnam and also the most progressive and efficient one. People go there, they fall in love with it and move in (myself included).

i was in Nha Trang once, its nice, but different, its very tourist oriented now. A lot of Russians go there.

what is it?
it is not Pantsir-s1 because the system looks much different.

Its basically a 4 barrel 23 mm anti aircraft gun with radar guidance.
Its old but its actually very effective. Its going to get upgraded, mainly the electronic systems and I think they are going to add some Igla infrared missiles to it .

When was your last visit to Danag? Did they have the dragon bridge when you were there? Danang Its changing fast, it just keep getting better and better. Its considered the most livable city in Vietnam and also the most progressive and efficient one. People go there, they fall in love with it and move in (myself included).

i was in Nha Trang once, its nice, but different, its very tourist oriented now. A lot of Russians go there.
I went to Da Nang two years ago. The bridge was near of completion.
Yes, I like the city too, but my heart belongs to Nha Trang.
Do you have any plans?

I travelled further to central region, Hue, Quang Tri and Quang Ngai. For me these 3 cities were a big disappointment, economically lagging far behind of Nha Trang and Da Nang. Hue is very melancholic, so the people of Hue.
Its basically a 4 barrel 23 mm anti aircraft gun with radar guidance.
Its old but its actually very effective. Its going to get upgraded, mainly the electronic systems and I think they are going to add some Igla infrared missiles to it .
sounds good to me

I went to Da Nang two years ago. The bridge was near of completion.
Yes, I like the city too, but my heart belongs to Nha Trang.
Do you have any plans?

I travelled further to central region, Hue, Quang Tri and Quang Ngai. For me these 3 cities were a big disappointment, economically lagging far behind of Nha Trang and Da Nang. Hue is very melancholic, so the people of Hue.

Of the 3 cities you mentioned, I've only been to Hue, I like it. I like all those historical monuments. Da Lat and Nha Trang are the other 2 cities that i like the most together with Danang.

My plan is to continue living in Danang and i like to visit other locations.

Let me know next time you come to VN and we can probably connect there.

Glorifying traitors...

Nguyen Son was first General of Chinese PLA, is he the first traitor.
(1908–21 October 1956) Sơn spent much of his early years in China, and was one of the few Vietnamese who had participated in the Long March with the Chinese Communist Party and who managed to survive
f09d2b583a2f57279560b21566058254-Anh-Tuong-Nguyen-son.jpg

Last edited:
come on, Shilka is not produced anymore how can you call it a new toy. You have S-300P and Pantsyr, that's your new toy

This is alternative mounting of antiaircraft complex Pantsir-S1 on a tracked GM 352 new toy for short to medium range ground based air defence system, S 300 P is new toy for long range defence systems.

Of the 3 cities you mentioned, I've only been to Hue, I like it. I like all those historical monuments. Da Lat and Nha Trang are the other 2 cities that i like the most together with Danang.

My plan is to continue living in Danang and i like to visit other locations.

Let me know next time you come to VN and we can probably connect there.
I was in Da Nang for two months. I plan to visit Da Nang next year. What are you doing in Da Nang, you work there or you just live there.

Back
Top Bottom