What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

Source: Vietnam Military News & Discussion | Page 155
You sound like your cities and factories have legs that can run into LAO's territory or LAO's 17.66 billion GDP can support your country??:crazy: So educated me~ once your cities and factories are bombed to ground.. then what you gona do?? fight in jungle like 1960? ?

No one hate money, China show billions US dollars to Lao government, Lao loyalty will follow where the money at.

Lao also landlocked neighbor with China, you think Lao will risk a war with China to support Vietnam against China? At best Lao will stay neutral or worse allow China to use their country to attack Vietnam with China pay billions of dollars to Lao as the compensation.
we control the armies of Laos and Cambodia. your billions of yuan or dollar are worthless.

Source: Vietnam Military News & Discussion | Page 155
You sound like your cities and factories have legs that can run into LAO's territory or LAO's 17.66 billion GDP can support your country??:crazy: So educated me~ once your cities and factories are bombed to ground.. then what you gona do?? fight in jungle like 1960? ?
targeting civilians and bombing our cities and factories? are you nuts?
I wonder since when you have a dream to behave like a facist nation.

Last edited:
you don´t understand the strategic importance of Laos. they can provide us with strategic depth and resources.
the French and Americans lost the wars because they failed to cut off supply lines and troop movements between Laos to Vietnam.

OK, seriously man, in the event of another sino-Vietnamese war, do you think Laos would support Vietnam and be at de facto state of war with China? Do you think Vietnam has what it takes to defend Laos against China?
you don´t understand the strategic importance of Laos. It is not about the number of tanks and troops Laos can contribute, but the most important asset is they can provide us with strategic depth and resources.

the French and Americans lost the wars because they failed to cut off supply lines and troop movements between Laos to Vietnam. the French army created the fortress Dien Bien Phu midst in the jungle in Northern Vietnam in an attempt to cut off the supply line to Laos. That led to the decisive battle of Dien Bien Phu (1954). the Vietnamese victory ended the french colonisation in Indochina.

View attachment 55448

View attachment 55450

View attachment 55451

View attachment 55454

View attachment 55458

View attachment 55462

View attachment 55461

View attachment 55459

View attachment 55460

You keep thinking like 40 years ago, we do not want to occupy Vietnam, when we can disarm you with push of a few buttons, there is no need to march into vietnam, we can flatten Hanoi with just our artillery. sure I mean you can run to Laos, but then what? you gonna swim back to fight us at Xisha islands?

French had supply line in Laos, but does that has any thing to do with what we are talking about? You mean if war happen between China and Vietnam, we will also run supply from LAOS? please explain.

we control the armies of Laos and Cambodia. your billions of yuan or dollar are worthless.

In 2012 Cambodia government criticized Vietnam for stirred up trouble in the region after Cambodia got billions dollars soft loan from China. They side with China to self serve Cambodia interest. Money talk and bullshit walk, even Japan prime minister had to change his hard line rhetoric again because Japan need China market, Abe want to mend tides with China.

I wonder since when you have a dream to behave like a facist nation.

facist nation? you should check out how US bombed Iraq during both gulf wars, we will try to give you the whole package.

Gulf War air campaign - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

OK, seriously man, in the event of another sino-Vietnamese war, do you think Laos would support Vietnam and be at de facto state of war with China? Do you think Vietnam has what it takes to defend Laos against China?
Laos was our ally in the last Sino-VN war. and I bet they will be again. If you start an invasion of Laos, we will send troops there to defend.
You keep thinking like 40 years ago, we do not want to occupy Vietnam, when we can disarm you with push of a few buttons, there is no need to march into vietnam, we can flatten Hanoi with just our artillery. sure I mean you can run to Laos, but then what? you gonna swim back to fight us at Xisha islands?

French had supply line in Laos, but does that has any thing to do with what we are talking about? You mean if war happen between China and Vietnam, we will also run supply from LAOS? please explain.
you are delusional. it takes more than just firing missiles into Vietnam to win the next war. we are currently building up a missile shield, including with s-300 and soon s-400. not all missiles will reach your targets. war is not a video game you play on your smart phone. and don´t think we will sit idle doing nothing. as soon as you fire the first missile, we will sign military defence treaties with America and Japan and hit back.

Laos is basically a rich country because it has a lot of natural resources. we have invested a lot of money there.

Are you joking?? How old you?? You think a war against P5 is some kind kids game for you? You seriously think that you can still enjoy your toys in city??
NO! Accounting to uncle SAM air strike 101! The first thing that goes down along with your military targets are your Bridges, Power Plant/Grid, Airport, Water Supply, Highway Choke point, Train station, ......(The list goes on and on)
And your factories will work without power???

Laos was our ally in the last Sino-VN war. and I bet they will be again. If you start an invasion of Laos, we will send troops there to defend.

you are delusional. it takes more than just firing missiles into Vietnam to win the next war. we are currently building up a missile shield, including with s-300 and soon s-400. war is not a video game you play on your smart phone. and don´t think we will sit idle doing nothing. as soon as you fire the first missile, we will sign military defence treaties with America and Japan and hit back.

Laos is basically a rich country because it has a lot of natural resources. we have invested a lot of money there.

you have 2 set of s-300, nice missile shield you got there bro.
you think if US and Japan will declare war on China to protect Vietnam, you are the one that's delusional

Are you joking?? How old you?? You think a war against P5 is some kind kids game for you? You seriously think that you can still enjoy your toys in city??
NO! Accounting to uncle SAM air strike 101! The first thing that goes down along with your military targets are your Bridges, Power Plant/Grid, Airport, Water Supply, Highway Choke point, Train station, ......(The list goes on and on)
And your factories will work without power???
you talk as if China has become a fascist nation. Yes, targeting civil targets is a war crime.
do you want China to become a war criminal?

you talk as if China has become a fascist nation. Yes, targeting civil targets is a war crime.
do you want China to become a war criminal?
I don't see US pilots /generals standing trial for the any war crimes, Saddam got hanged tho. :pleasantry:

you are delusional. it takes more than just firing missiles into Vietnam to win the next war. we are currently building up a missile shield, including with s-300 and soon s-400.
as soon as you fire the first missile, we will sign military defence treaties with America and Japan and hit back.
Your 72 s-300 missiles will magically stop the strike???China have thousands missiles that can strike your capital!

Viet will "sign military defence treaties with America and Japan and hit back."???!!!
WTF! Am I even reading this? Do you have delusional disorder??What will make you think that America will protect a communist state like Vietnam?? What will US get out of to fight for you?? What can you offer??
No! Nothing! The reality is that Vietnam don't even worse for US President to make a official visit....
Search AND Read this!
US President Obama won’t visit Vietnam unless he gets something out of it.

you have 2 set of s-300, nice missile shield you got there bro.
4 more on order, and a number of s-400 launchers coming as soon as Russia exports them in 1-2 years.
you think if US and Japan will declare war on China to protect Vietnam, you are the one that's delusional
93% of japanese people hate you, they wish someone spanking you hard.
76762bff2589f25edda0cf71f62cc8e4.png

100% of americans hate you, because they hate china in general.

Your 72 s-300 missiles will magically stop the strike???China have thousands missiles that can strike your capital!

Viet will "sign military defence treaties with America and Japan and hit back."???!!!
WTF! Am I even reading this? Do you have delusional disorder??What will make you think that America will protect a communist state like Vietnam?? What will US get out of to fight for you?? What can you offer??
No! Nothing! The reality is that Vietnam don't even worse for US President to make a official visit....
Search AND Read this!
US President Obama won’t visit Vietnam unless he gets something out of it.
we need nuclear weapons to stop your hostile attitude :)

Last edited:
[quote="Viet, post: 6185966, member: 140273"
we need nuclear weapons to stop your hostile attitude :)[/quote]

you need a lot of things, keep dreaming :dance3:, even North Korean have Nukes now, nuff said.

government does not start war based on public opinions, they don't want to start a war to claim the island, you think they will go to war over Vietnam? you country is probably worth less than an island anyways. :cheesy:

No one hate money, China show billions US dollars to Lao government, Lao loyalty will follow where the money at.
just give your money to Laos as yesterday another chinese poster proposes to give warships to Indonesia to buy loyalty.
you appear to believe you can buy everything with money.

you need a lot of things, keep dreaming :dance3:, even North Korean have Nukes now, nuff said.

government does not start war based on public opinions, they don't want to start a war to claim the island, you think they will go to war over Vietnam? you country is probably worth less than an island anyways. :cheesy:
I can´t force you to think reasonable. but the fact is we are a country blessed with rich natural resources. giving you an example: Titanium. we have titanium reserves of over 650 million tons, with about 1.2 million tons produced annually. So this treasury alone is worth of $4 trillions.

Vietnam's titanium reserves hit over 650 mln tons---ASEAN---China Center

91338504c80795b265e292a3ca732316._.png

Last edited:
1, First i said one million not two million
2, your comparison with the US in first gulf war is flawed, US moved troops across the Atlantic during desert shield, it took weeks, but at the start of Desert storm it took somewhat 4 days to mobilize from Saudi boarder, and that is in a foreign country, the only way is to go by highway/desert or air transport. The comparison you should have made is maybe if US mobilized thier Amry and National Guard in Texas.
3. During the sichuan earthquakes, all roads around the area were collapsed, there were no way in or out, even supplies had to be air dropped in, so again I dont know what you are talking about.
View attachment 55318
4, check this map, we got 4 army group stationed within southern boarder already.
View attachment 55319

again let me know why cant we move one million within 1 -2 days

shit, they got 30 main battle tanks, we better start running...:omghaha:.

yeah China army is the best, i am better surrender before one million of them appearing in front of my house tomorrow morning but hey can you spare me from your jokes first

Back
Top Bottom