What's new

Vietnam copies China island building

Viet

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Viet Nam
Vietnam construction workers use chinese style dredgers to speed up lands reclamations.
cutter suction dredgers
Very good
copy chinese peaceful rise. Win win.

“A cutter suction dredger cuts hard soil or rock on the seabed into fragments with a rotating head. The material is then sucked up by dredge pumps and discharged to a deposit area through pipelines across sea and land.”

social_media

Pearson Reef, Oct. 27, 2023. CSIS/AMTI/MAXAR Technologies

79243161-6dd2-49fc-abf8-7075ddd66150.jpeg
Dredging at Pearson Reef, Oct. 27, 2023. Credit: CSIS/AMTI/MAXAR Technologies

6ccb6939-ec91-434b-a5bf-2bf9b02cf34c.jpeg
Dredging at Barque Canada, Nov. 2, 2023. Cutter suction dredgers with cables working at the reef. Credit: CSIS/AMTI/MAXAR Technologies

Wrong. Vietnam has been building islands in SCS for decades(even earlier than China). Just in a very inefficient way. Because Vietnam doesn't have the technologies and equipment China has.

Vietnam construction workers use chinese style dredgers to speed up lands reclamations.
cutter suction dredgers
Very good
copy chinese peaceful rise. Win win.

“A cutter suction dredger cuts hard soil or rock on the seabed into fragments with a rotating head. The material is then sucked up by dredge pumps and discharged to a deposit area through pipelines across sea and land.”

social_media

Pearson Reef, Oct. 27, 2023. CSIS/AMTI/MAXAR Technologies

79243161-6dd2-49fc-abf8-7075ddd66150.jpeg
Dredging at Pearson Reef, Oct. 27, 2023. Credit: CSIS/AMTI/MAXAR Technologies

6ccb6939-ec91-434b-a5bf-2bf9b02cf34c.jpeg
Dredging at Barque Canada, Nov. 2, 2023. Cutter suction dredgers with cables working at the reef. Credit: CSIS/AMTI/MAXAR Technologies

Lol, Vietnam is the original first one to build artificial islands in SCS decade before China did. So, don't shamelessly blame your wrong doings on China.

You guys ever want to own a beach home on an artificial island, don't.

When I first saw the Chinese SCS artificial islands with their sprawling city-like infrastructure I was simply amazed.

I then went on vacation in Cuba in 2022 and was simply amazed. For less $1000, I could stay in a villa-like $300 MILLION tourist resort for 1 week. Everywhere I went within the villa felt like I was a BILLIONAIRE playboy strolling within my $300 million dollar real estate. That trip was totally worth my money and time and no different than having first hand experience on a real Chinese artificial island, not these tiny insignificant imitations the Viets are building...

Again the residetn fake news dispenser posting another lie as it was historically recorded that it is in fact vietnam that start the trend of building island on rocks in SCS

then again vietnam have their own interest and they know they cant face china because they have no friend except china in the region and they knew every offer of friendship is fake since they all want to use vietnam for their own interest

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom