What's new

Vietnam border official allegedly scribbles the word " F U " on Chinese woman's passport

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this woman does not fulfill your so called entry application ,why can she entry viet ?

Are you telling me write " **** you " on the passport is one of the requirement before entry viet ?

You keep quibbling,Viets . We all know how petty you are.

Vietnamese have given up their pride and dignity. The passport has already defeated them.

China is loser under PCA ruling. Its a shameful for big China.

Chinese citizens have to fulfil separat entry application when they would like to go to Vietnam.

How we lost when we were not even participated?:rofl:, this is like a soccer league, if we didn't take part in the tournament mean automatically we lose??...LMAO...such judgment from a viet so hilarious :lol:

I guess we need to meddle in the Indus rivers and see how our neighbor reacts :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:. Let them take it ICJ/Hague and after ruling show the middle finger.

That won't happen. So, get used to it. China's map will be printed as exactly it is.

But, on topic, this act of writing insulting words on the passport is as an irrational act of dissent as burning down tens of foreign factories in your own country to protest China.

I am sure that official is as hateful against its own Communist government as he is against China.
If this woman does not fulfill your so called entry application ,why can she entry viet ?

Are you telling me write " **** you " on the passport is one of the requirement before entry viet ?

You keep quibbling,Viets . We all know how petty you are.

Separat Entry application form applied from time 2012 when China has issued U-shap passport for all Chinese citizen.

Last edited:
Not as awesome as you guys.

Viets rape women by words . You guys gang rape women on a bus.

That's a truthful statement.

It is not perhaps surprising that a person from a certain place with bad reputation for violence against women would encourage verbal sexual harassment to a civilian.

Nonetheless, the Indian has shown personal quality which must be quoted for attention:

Awesome. Good job Vietnam.

@waz , @Hu Songshan , @Horus , sirs, I report the Indian for celebrating a sexual insult to a civilian by the Vietnamese official.

Kindly please allow the person more time to leave the computer and stroll around Indian streets.

They are just a mini Japan.

As reproduced Philippines, I'd take it.

That's a truthful statement.

It is not perhaps surprising that a person from a certain place with bad reputation for violence against women would encourage verbal sexual harassment to a civilian.

Nonetheless, the Indian has shown personal quality which must be quoted for attention:

@waz , @Hu Songshan , @Horus , sirs, I report the Indian for celebrating a sexual insult to a civilian by the Vietnamese official.

Kindly please allow the person more time to leave the computer and stroll around Indian streets.

That Indian guy is in my ignored list, no wonder I didn't see the post.

I can feel your great pleasure in the thread. How is your daily life? Do you get happiness from such news?
@waz @Horus "Mr. butthurt" is definitely not a friendly call.

People that misquote me like that guy just did are definitely butthurt.

Anyways proceed with your rage thread against little vietnam.

It is the normal moral quality level of Viet officials like this one
b4eade85b5f486a8.jpg

Vietnamese official do this obscene insult to their godess. He was dopping, drunken or weirdo?

People that misquote me like that guy just did are definitely butthurt.

Anyways proceed with your rage thread against little vietnam.

You continue to protest and resort to your ignorance minutes ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom