What's new

Video shows US soldier handover By Taliban Fighters

_75287685_022534792-1.jpg

Sgt Bowe Bergdahl is seen sitting in a pick-up truck guarded by armed men

_75287687_022534870-1.jpg

The US soldier, who was captured in Afghanistan in 2009, appeared slightly dazed in the video

_75287689_022534809-1.jpg

The moment Sgt Bergdahl is being handed over to US forces in Khost province

_75287683_de38.jpg

Taliban release video off USA soldier hand over to USA special unit

Ahh... the wary handshake.

They even frisked him before getting him on-board. I would like to hear his story someday. His millions are made in future book deals and what-not.

They even frisked him before getting him on-board. I would like to hear his story someday. His millions are made in future book deals and what-not.
final goodbye by americans to haqqani talibs :rofl:

No he would pay the price for being a deserter.

Looked they were old buddies...alot of hand shaking and waving going on!!!:D

deserter?? he saved ur fellow american *** on that outpost by presenting his self to the talibs so that they wont attack ur other soldiers its called intelligent thinking

Last edited:

I have not followed his story. I would like to know more, but in his words. I did not know that he could be considered a deserter. How did that come about? Curious.

deserter?? he saved ur fellow american *** on that outpost by presenting his self to the talibs so the wont attack ur other soldiers its called intelligent thinking

Oh right like the Taliban would listen to what he said. Please don't attack the outpost.

I have not followed his story. I would like to know more, but in his words. I did not know that he could be considered a deserter. How did that come about? Curious.

He left his post.

Looked they were old buddies...alot of hand shaking and waving going on!!!:D

Which implies all along that the U.S. was using the Taliban to attack Pakistan as they claimed.:o:

Back
Top Bottom