What's new

Video purports to show Allah Nazar is alive.

Baloch are generally useless people with no effort of their own to change their sorry statue.
Just three cities of Punjab, sialkot,Gujarat, Gujranwala, rake in a billion USD yearly in export of goods they manufacturing without government support on their own. They face same problemS as every other part of Pakistan. Yet one of them managed to get world cup football contract on his own effort. Not a single such example from Baluchistan.
All they do is moan and want others to come and develop them while the Bloch kill them. Idiots
I wouldnt paint all Balochs with the same brush

Ethnic profiling is wrong and should be avoided

btw eme center quetta cantt. is in very bad condition,recruits are living like animals there,please do something if someone with authority is reading this.

@Horus what do u think abt this news? Is it true ir fake? Have u watched the vid? Vid is in the link given below

Baloch rebel leader Allah Nazar appears in new video - BBC News
i personally believe that the footage is not of recent time but was filmed sometime ago ---- I have watched the video and if you could read between the lines at 0:24 he is clearly saying that this movement will not die with death of one man & BLF is a potent force fight for Baloch rights ---- and then he is bitching about CPEC ---
considering its November and jugding by the light, it could have been filmed in the evening. is the temp that high in whatever mountanious terrain is in, that he feels no need to put on a jumper? ----
also no background noise of any windblowing ?

i personally believe that the footage is not of recent time but was filmed sometime ago ---- I have watched the video and if you could read between the lines at 0:24 he is clearly saying that this movement will not die with death of one man & BLF is a potent force fight for Baloch rights ---- and then he is bitching about CPEC ---
considering its November and jugding by the light, it could have been filmed in the evening. is the temp that high in whatever mountanious terrain is in, that he feels no need to put on a jumper? ----
also no background noise of any windblowing ?

Hmm.. So u mean tht this vid was filmed before the news of his death came out..and tht he is dead now...or tht also...tht he could also be a look alike as someone one else mentioned here?

Hmm.. So u mean tht this vid was filmed before the news of his death came out..and tht he is dead now...or tht also...tht he could also be a look alike as someone one else mentioned here?
the dude is dead now its a tough call, it could be his look a like if you compare the facial features with the one from other videos , the video could be shot in October too ....
see after it was publicized by Govt that Allah Nazar is dead, nobody came forward to refute the claim of death, now all of a sudden a video pops op claiming he is alive ----
the chances of him getting away from those strikes were very minute --- we had strong intel on his whereabouts ----
country woke up to offer their Eid Prayers while miles away a Team of SF led the Op

This looks like a fake video. The possibility of his death is very much confirmed.

Ops should be expanded & heavy ops should be carried out against all rented terrorists. BLF & BLA should not spared.

I feel this video is a propaganda by the rented terrorists & he is already dead. The terrorist looks young in this video, where as in the videos & pics which were shown before he seemed old in them.

Back
Top Bottom