Video proof that ISIS shot down Russian airliner

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ISIS-shoot-down-russian-jet-616132.jpg

Watch the video in the link.

ISIS - Chilling video could prove terrorists did shoot down Russian plane | World | News | Daily Express

Using what? Chinese manpads probably ?

USA's as they are providing the fighters with weapons ..and they do not hav any control of anyone with the weapons changing sides :)

So USA is behind all this from the start

Some military experts, however, claim that at least one SA-6 Gainful surface-to-air missile carrier vehicle is known to have fallen into the hands of ISIS

The video look more like a bomb than a SAM . by looking at the picture. I say something went wrong at the cargo area and it is a big thing that went wrong .while if it wasa manpad you expect it hit somewhere around the engine. I believe they also must investigate peoples that operate the Cairo airport

Look at paint crack in vertical stabilizer
47558_1442855655.jpg

Now look at the same plane tail after crash

debris.jpeg%3Fw%3D774%26h%3D563

Metal fatigue! i have red that this plane had some part of tail replaced in 2001

Any one who think its a bomb on board kindly look this video multiple times and try to learn even if this video is original then its a direct missile hit because when it explodes the explosion occours outside it didn't explode inside. So if this video is true then its been hit by a SAM for sure.

Jahunum kay kuttay Kharji Khinzeer.

ISIS would never shoot down an American, Israeli or Saudi aircraft. Why? Because ISIS = Washington = Israel = Saudi Arabia. Any further questions, idiots on defence.pk? :D

well now russian hell army will be on the ground like full scale invasion with tanks etc

now russia will have full support of russian people and an excuse to take revenge on ISIS

Looks like a bomb in cargo section.

Hint - Cairo airport!

i just see an explosion there is no missile trail or am i missing something?

Is this real video of the incident? Why isn't it being reported on CNN?

Every ISIS video is HD quality with high tech graphics except for this one. I call BS.

I hope they're the ones who actually did this so Russians can pummel them into the ground so bad that there won't be anything left to identify them. The US has ROEs, Russia doesn't.

Back
Top Bottom