What's new

Video of Funeral of Quaid e Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah

@pukhtoon

Once Gen. Zia wanted to show he is a public leader and rode from one place to another (Don't remember the places, I think it was from Aewan-e-Sadr to parliment or something like that) on a bicycle. Official media took the pictures and it was published in almost all newspapers. But no one at that time knew that this ride cost pakistan 1.1 million rupees at that time on extra ordinary security arrangement.

With lack of media freedom in Iran, We really can't say he is too good by looking at few pictures which can easily be staged.

Thank you Mr.Jinnah ... our judiciary is trying to be free , our media is free / critical and INSHALLAH one day our democracy will root out the rotten lot occupying the corridors of power since ur death. May u rest in heavens (amen).

thanks for the kind words brother, but i am not from iran.

Oh My Bad lolzz Sorry i thought you are from Iran. Sorry.

@pukhtoon

Once Gen. Zia wanted to show he is a public leader and rode from one place to another (Don't remember the places, I think it was from Aewan-e-Sadr to parliment or something like that) on a bicycle. Official media took the pictures and it was published in almost all newspapers. But no one at that time knew that this ride cost pakistan 1.1 million rupees at that time on extra ordinary security arrangement.

With lack of media freedom in Iran, We really can't say he is too good by looking at few pictures which can easily be staged.

Yeah Bro you are rite,But still i think he is better then many others or our politicians.At least he is standing strong enough against the world.I dont think he got his own land in which train traveling for hours.or i dont think he got Swiss accounts.

Quaid e Azam, the best leader ever. I can't thank him enough for giving us a country.

Back
Top Bottom