What's new

Video of caught terrorists.

No mercy & ZERO tolerance should be shown to these rented terrorists.

i wish they punish thm in public

one of them was saying he is from jeddah atleast this is wat i got
Yes, but still they look very Central Asian. Their commanders may be Arabs(hence using the language). If even one could have been captured alive, the whole structure would have been hit hard.

i wish they punish thm in public

one of them was saying he is from jeddah atleast this is wat i got

One of them who stated his name was Ali claims to be from Medinah. I don't know if he is referring to city in general province in Pakistan or the city in Saudi Arabia. He is the only one that speaks Arabic in this video. Still pretty weird what this moron is doing in Pakistan. The guy left of him looks Arab as well.

One of them who stated his name was Ali claims to be from Medinah. I don't know if he is referring to city in general province in Pakistan or the city in Saudi Arabia. He is the only one that speaks Arabic in this video. Still pretty weird what this moron is doing in Pakistan. The guy left of him looks Arab as well.

All of them were saudis... they asked em where they were from.. riyaz,jaddah etc... the turd replied he was from medina.

What were the doing? suckin terrorist dicks...

here is another saudi who was killed in a raid by SSG... along with his buddies a few weeks back:

BBC News - Al-Qaeda chief Adnan el Shukrijumah 'killed in Pakistan'

thats y
i didnt mention his statement coz i was not sure rather he is talking abt madinnah or city

bt this is very old video i dnt knw y someone post this video

Back
Top Bottom