What's new

video games 1990s

no sir it was adventure game with nice graphics, where you had to overcome various obstacles coming from the right,
@On the Edge Couldn't be Balloon Fight, could it?
xn.jpg

Anyone remember Operation Wolf!!!??? I remember they had an actual mock-up uzi for this in the arcade, it was awesome!!!!

LOL I remember when my uncle used to take me to the arcade and kept yelling at me "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SHOOTING THE CHICKENS? Shoot at the soldiers" and I kept trying to convince them that you get extra guns magazines when you shoot the chickens or the pigs lol

I played commandos in 1998 and the Commandos 2 release was the best.

GreenBeret was my favourite character.
It took me a month to complete commandos 1. commandos 2 ka pehla mission clear krnay mein damagh ka dahi hogya tha... still playing Kof95 at fightcade nowdays..
http://www.fightcade.com/id/kingzohaib

@Imran Khan @ssethii Do you have the King of Fighters games? playable on PC
u can easily play just download fightcade with roms and u r good to go.

The '90s were a great time for video games. Cadillac and Mario were some of the most iconic games of that era.

I know this is a little off-topic now, as the discussion has deviated from the original post, but I couldn't help but share my memories of these classic video games of the 1990s. I remember spending hours playing Contra, Snow Bros, and King of Fighters with friends. I don't think I could ever forget those franchises. Now I'm looking for quieter and more secluded games because I'm not as energetic as I used to be. So I play the best solitaire apps for real money and get relaxation and satisfaction. Of course, nothing compares to nostalgia for old-school arcade games, but trying something new is always interesting.

I know this is a little off-topic now, as the discussion has deviated from the original post, but I couldn't help but share my memories of these classic video games of the 1990s. I remember spending hours playing Contra, Snow Bros, and King of Fighters with friends. I don't think I could ever forget those franchises. Now I'm looking for quieter and more secluded games because I'm not as energetic as I used to be. So I play the best solitaire apps for real money and get relaxation and satisfaction. Of course, nothing compares to nostalgia for old-school arcade games, but trying something new is always interesting.

All my homies hate Old nibbas games, homeboys don't mess around with old nibbas games no 🧢, on Gawd
fetchimage (1).jpeg

Only 2000s

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom