What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Black Ops 2 for the Xbox 360. Although I must admit, I have been getting somewhat bored with the game lately.

.:Raptor Interactive:.

The “Green Force: The Ultimate Commandos” is a first person shooting game, Based on Pakistan’s SSG Commandos operation concepts. Developed by Raptor Interactive and its Free to Play on Android devices. really a nice work done

Waiting for World of Warcraft to go free :D

It's already free up to lvl 30.

WoW isn't even that good anymore, just play rift, my old personal favorite vindictus, or my new favorite warframe.

Anyone looking forward to Dark Souls 2?

Monster-Hunter-Online-4.jpg

Monster-Hunter-Online-3.jpg

Monster-Hunter-Online-screenshot-3.jpg

13661842338171.jpg

Monster_Hunter_Online_Greatsword-3.jpg

350364.jpg

Monster Hunter Online

Anyone here following the new command and conquer? It was supposed to be generals 2 but changed to a f2p game.

I Used to love playing GLA and building nothing but scorpion tanks with scorpion rocket upgrade.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone here following the new command and conquer? It was supposed to be generals 2 but changed to a f2p game.

I Used to love playing GLA and building nothing but scorpion tanks with scorpion rocket upgrade.

I used to love making them Overlords, those Migs & most of all having an army of Hackers making money for me ! :D

Plus there was something about the Nukes that the Scuds nor the Partical Cannon could match ! :azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
I really hated hackers, the GLA black market is far more sturdy and can auto rebuild after a nuke. The overlord is good but very vulnerable to scorpion rockets fired from guerilla scorpion tanks. Scorpion tanks IMO is king, you can purchase like 5 scorpion tanks for the price of one upgraded overlord (Propaganda tower, gattling, bunker). Also watching a hundred scorpion tanks roll ahead and leaving their tracks behind is awesome!

In the next command and conquer they will be releasing more factions later on so a south Asian faction might be a possibility if people raise enough support.

Back
Top Bottom