What's new

Video Gamers report in!

They hardly ever fail and they produce some of the best cinematics :tup:

Yup plus i love the whole hell and heaven thing its what got me into watching Supernatural idk if uve heard of it.

Plus the best south park episode ever was with Blizzard lending a helping hand:)

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

Played Diablo 2 a long time ago. Never played D1. It was a good game :D

I heard that they making a World of Warcraft movie.

I think its development hell kinda like the Halo movie.

Played Diablo 2 a long time ago. Never played D1. It was a good game :D

I heard that they making a World of Warcraft movie.

Same here, I jumped straight to D2 and that was a heck of a game. I was busy with the Fallout series and Age of Empire 2 prior to that :D

Not heard about the Warcraft movie... I guess I will have to read up on that. I am not a great fan of game based films usually. The only one that impressed me so far was Final Fantasy Advent Children.

Well if you have played Counter Strike-
you'll love this video :D-

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to play Skyrim but then I took an arrow to the knee.

lol i dont kno y, but it caught on to forums especially you tube like a bad *** cold.

all it took was one guard to say those dam lines lol.

175830-Red-Dead-Redemption_03.jpg

Just finished this. Amazing ending! Can't believe I'd ignored this game for so long.

wtf is up with everyone playing fps games all the time seriously everywhere you look it's fps games am I the only one who feels the market is way too saturated with them ? I like to explore different worlds and levels and doing different tasks .I find it more fun than just shooting people all the time gimme a good ol platformer anyday i'm getting sonic generations screw your battlefields and call of duty !

Sonic-Generations-game-play.jpg

playing world of warcraft: wrath of the lich king ( for 2 years from 3.3.3) PC
but now i'm addict of it :D
i challeng everyone with my paladin!

AoA,

I know you guys will laugh since I'm still playing CoD Black Ops but I wanted to share some footage.

video 1: finally beat my kill streak record (score shown at the end as proof)..... Kill Streak begins after death #2 I believe. This was one fun match --somehow survived despite running out of ammo a couple times.

video 2: played a game of Search & Destroy @ Firing Range.....I wiped out the entire opponent team single-handedly......rest of the clip shows a few very fun times @ Nuketown

over 1 year later I still enjoy the game....

add me if you have Ps3:

PSN ID is "Pukhtoon_Soldier"

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom