What's new

Video Gamers report in!

sk , should this be tried out?

Last edited by a moderator:
today i am making recovery disks , tomorrow will do parttioning and get the bf3 dvd --

i5 dv6-6154 [6770]--- 77k
i7 DV6-6120/se [6490m]--- 76k-- havent seen this lowest online , far more sexy than i5 , particularly when closed from the back
HP Pavilion Dv6-6120 Laptop Price

today i am making recovery disks , tomorrow will do parttioning and get the bf3 dvd --

i5 dv6-6154 [6770]--- 77k
i7 DV6-6120/se [6490m]--- 76k-- havent seen this lowest online , far more sexy than i5 , particularly when closed from the back
HP Pavilion Dv6-6120 Laptop Price

I loved Macbook Pro 13.3' with i5 in terms of looks, but that was pretty useless in terms of horsepower. I have recommended i7 DV6 to one of my friend, and he seems to be happy with it.

sk , should this be tried out?

i7 can be overclocked upto 4.2 Ghz without screwing up the hardwares, and 5.0 Ghz with specially water cooled cabinets. I'll post a detailed video of it later.

I guess ur laptop sports i7-2630QM processor.

2nd gen- i7-- 2670qm [2.2ghz] ---- i hope this effects the gaming experience in a good way....

rnpny.jpg
6rw6A.jpg
oUEqh.jpg
6CKOy.jpg

2nd gen- i7-- 2670qm [2.2ghz] ---- i hope this effects the gaming experience in a good way....

Processors only plays a small part, the holy grail of high definition gaming lies in the graphics card. Even C2D can handle Crysis 2 effectively if coupled with a good graphics processor.

yes, i7 gives you a good gaming experience.

need some help in bf3

I'm trying to change some of the key bindings and video settings, but I can't get over to the other options. I can scroll up and down and change the settings in the "Controls" tab using the arrow and enter keys, but that's it. Clicking doesn't do anything, and I've tried every key on the keyboard
How do you navigate the menu system in Battlefield 3 (PC)? - Yahoo! Answers

Semper Fidelis
Operation Swordbreaker
Uprising
Going Hunter
Operation Guillotine
Comrades
Thunder Run
Fear No Evil
Night Shift
A Rock and a Hard Place
Kaffarov
The Great Destroyer

Just got Xbox360 Slim week ago
playing
Fracture
All stars
Crisis 2
Prince of persia the forgotten sands
GTA4
FIFA11
Call of duty World of War
Assins Creed

Console, XBOX360

Modern Warfare 3 is the BEST FPS game ever.

really ? How did you come upto that conclusion ? Ever tried CS or Battlefield or even Arma ? MW3 might be the best for kids for sure, run and gun without a brain.

really ? How did you come upto that conclusion ? Ever tried CS or Battlefield or even Arma ? MW3 might be the best for kids for sure, run and gun without a brain.

IGN's Readers Say Battlefield 3 is the Shooter of the Year with 51.01% of the vote around 45000 votes casted, beating out its closest competitor Modern Warfare 3, which had 19.57% of the vote. Battlefield also secured the highest votes for Best Weapons (30.61%), Best Competitive Multiplayer (54.32%), and Most Graphically Impressive FPS (63.94%).
IGN's Readers Say Battlefield 3 is the Shooter of the Year - PS3 Feature at IGN

anyone thats want to play bf3 on pc lemme know

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom