What's new

Video Gamers report in!

When you play three in the same timeframe with very different playstyles
Black Mesa(HL remake), Deus Ex Human Revolution DC and Halo Infinite

got Oculus Quest 2, should be arriving by Jan hopefully, grabbed HL Alyx and Eleven Ping Pong as well on sale

It's really like Far-Cry Halo edition in terms of gameplay
Rambo arcadey shooters sure have their charm but this one looks like a cool tactical shooter w decent single-player too, might want to check it out.

I know I’m late, but just bought ghost of tsushima for discount on ps5, any advice and tips for people who have played the game, currently on act 1.

It’s great game enjoy it, I like the missions and open world. I bough XBOX X and played WOLFENSTEIN also a great piece !

Playing: Crysis Warhead and Tom Clancy's HAWX. Planning to start Black Ops. Want to play: Tbh, I want to come back to Minecraft for a couple of weeks. Haven't played it since 2017, and a week ago, my friend offered me to come back together. That would be nice and nostalgic. So, we are looking for decent minecraft servers now. If you want to join us, please, DM me. We haven't played the game for a long time, but we are eager to learn what's new. System: Windows 10 Ram: 12 Gb CP: i3 – 2.10GHz Graphics: GeForce GTX 980M Oh, and also a 200Gb SDD. So I'm full set.

Been playing ace combat 7 for the past two years. That’s about it. And only on the occasion.

Minecraft (PVP)
Halo 3
Halo reach
Modern warfare 2
World of tanks
War thunder (quitting it soon)

Dying light 2 is pretty good for zombie fans. Also halo infinite for fps fans.

Rewrite the history of one of the medieval world's most fascinating settings. Lead your dynasty to total victory or to a peaceful co-existence amid competing claims for dominance in Crusader Kings III: Fate of Iberia. Coming May 31st.

Back
Top Bottom