What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Great game

Also check out Shadow tactics blades of the shogun.
It's made by the same developer.

I finished Desperados 3 and started Shadow Tactics yesterday night only, even my kids are hooked to it lol but honestly both of these seem clones to Commandos which was just one epic game!!

if anyone plays Europa Universalis 4 on steam and wants to join me in a multiplayer game on saturdays 2-7 pm pakistan standard time, kindly send me a message

meh.
Alien Isolation is much better on all levels
I got Europa U4 for free on Epic, is it worthless without DLCs?

Nope. Can you share it here?
3jbmk9i6rxr71.jpg

I got Europa U4 for free on Epic, is it worthless without DLCs?
for single player campaigns, a lot of content is hidden behind dlcs.
in multiplayer campaigns, if the host has the dlcs, all the others in game get access to the dlc content, even if they dont have it themselves.

Paradox has received backlash for this , and they say that future games will have fewer dlcs, as compared to europa universalis 4.

for single player campaigns, a lot of content is hidden behind dlcs.
in multiplayer campaigns, if the host has the dlcs, all the others in game get access to the dlc content, even if they dont have it themselves.

Paradox has received backlash for this , and they say that future games will have fewer dlcs, as compared to europa universalis 4.
I have only played CK3 and I was completely clueless. I am a complete noob, so much so that I haven't even downloaded EU4, it's just sitting in my library.

I have only played CK3 and I was completely clueless. I am a complete noob, so much so that I haven't even downloaded EU4, it's just sitting in my library.

you just need someone to play with so that you can understand the game.
i dont have ck3 yet. but i do have eu4.

finally picked up Star Wars: Battlefront 2 on the cheap and just for the singleplayer...

that early tie fighter mission is impossible

No Step Back is the newest expansion for Hearts of Iron IV, Paradox Interactive’s grand strategy wargame about the world crisis of the 1930s and World War II. This expansion adds greater detail for many nations in Eastern Europe, unique game systems to reflect Soviet politics, and many improvements to the military aspect of the game.

I miss these iconic COD WW2 campaigns, One of the best missions I ever played.

I miss these iconic COD WW2 campaigns, One of the best missions I ever played.
Yup, shame there's so much focus on MP these days by the COD and BF franchises. Medal of Honor used to be another good one with really nice story campaigns.

Greetings all..

Was just curious if anyone here uses the Google Stadia cloud gaming service?

And if so, what has been your experience with it?

Yup, shame there's so much focus on MP these days by the COD and BF franchises. Medal of Honor used to be another good one with really nice story campaigns.
World at War was a great game. I loved it. Story games should be brought back. But companies can make more money selling useless crap in multiplayer.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom