What's new

Video Gamers report in!

I gave war-thunder a bit of a go but it felt real clunky and a I ran into a few annoying issues setting up the joystick, canned for now. might try again at some stage after I'm done with the wings of prey campaign but online really isn't my thing anyway.

I gave war-thunder a bit of a go but it felt real clunky and a I ran into a few annoying issues setting up the joystick, canned for now. might try again at some stage after I'm done with the wings of prey campaign but online really isn't my thing anyway.
Its all about how you fly....You need around 150+ hours to get a respectable skill level on different crews. The game focuses on how to fly than to fly and kill. I've seen flyboys with hundreds of hours yet miserable Kill to death ratios and very talented guys who were really impressive in their skills even with some 100 odd hours under their belts.

Its all about how you fly....You need around 150+ hours to get a respectable skill level on different crews. The game focuses on how to fly than to fly and kill. I've seen flyboys with hundreds of hours yet miserable Kill to death ratios and very talented guys who were really impressive in their skills even with some 100 odd hours under their belts.
eh, skill level ? so what, like aircraft handling improves once you have some flying hours/kills to your name ?

eh, skill level ? so what, like aircraft handling improves once you have some flying hours/kills to your name ?
Yep as crew levels increase, For example you can impart an expert training to your crews after 100/150 crew points and Ace training after 400/500 crew points. Aircraft handling and piloting characteristics improve drastically. Plus those who understand the strengths of their aircraft perform better than those who don't. People actually rush to jets in most cases. I on the other focus on mastering as many planes as I can. It is a long route that requires far more flying but certainly is worthwhile give the valuable experience it provides you.

try fall out vegas

dota 2 anybody ?
Yes i did got addicted to so had to put one hell of effort to get the hell away from it
Battlefield3?
Medieval2 total war, Napoleon total war? Civilization 5?

Anybody.

Man Battlefield 3 is way better than this crap.

Play RUSE, Company of heroes and (Empire earth II) who want present modern day war. Empire earth II has from soldier, tanks,Artillery,mortars,MRLS, submarines, ballistic submarines, aircraft carrier, battleship,destroyer and frigates too. For a simulator type games play arma 3 although I dont really like it for its sluggish gameplay.
Finally Someone has taste.
I was getting sick man. Ruse is awesome so is Company of heroes, But alas no one plays them in Pak. Used to play with cousins and trained few frnds for CoH tales of valor. Oh the Fun in it is ------------------

bf4 was forgettable in every single way.
Loved Bf3, never played bf4.

Last edited:
Man Battlefield 3 is way better than this crap.
Like I said before, the game is for those who want to learn how to fly.Its not necessarily an entertainment centered game but a flight simulator.

Like I said before, the game is for those who want to learn how to fly.Its not necessarily an entertainment centered game but a flight simulator.
I too meant the simulation is far better in Bf3 and BF4

I play Five nights at Freddy's. This is the most innovative and terrifying video game I have EVER played. :fie:

Last edited:
Its an RPG , talking and story telling is part of the game , there is a Huge world out there with tons of stuff to explore with amazing visual story telling and not to mention plenty of stuff to kill . There is an in game map "pipboy" which has quest marker and maps to show where to go . The game is best played slowly they have added some things which are quiet amazing if you lookat the details...
I don't know it must be me,I am not really enjoying the game so far.It's going too slow and so far I didn't find any new guns or things to kill but i'll give it a chance. :-)

Back
Top Bottom