What's new

Video Gamers report in!

The Xbox One has a better ergonomic controller than the PS4, superior trigger buttons, analog grips are better, overall design is better. the PS4 controller is a very ugly controller especially with the touch pad right in the center, it's going to be useless for many games.
I agree with that. But Sony has much better exclusives, better specs. And Xbox one requires kinect always on.

The Xbox One has a better ergonomic controller than the PS4, superior trigger buttons, analog grips are better, overall design is better. the PS4 controller is a very ugly controller especially with the touch pad right in the center, it's going to be useless for many games.

I like play station controller better than Xbox 360 controller.

Ḥashshāshīn;4556870 said:
I agree with that. But Sony has much better exclusives, better specs. And Xbox one requires kinect always on.

I am surprised the conspiracy theorist haven't found a link between Xbox one always on online Camera to Illuminati yet....

You know, the one Eye which watches you..

Ḥashshāshīn;4557048 said:
But you still have to purchase it to play even a non-kinect game. Why should I spend $100 on something I will never use?

Kinect comes with the Xbox One console, you don't have to purchase it separately. Besides, this is the future of next-gen consoles, they are making games more user integrated, with physical commands, video chats, and other features. Games are becoming more interactive visually and physically, get use to it and stop complaining if you don't have the money then fine buy a PS4.

By the way anyone play M2TW Kingdoms the Britannia Campaign?

maxresdefault.jpg

Well, I heard both of those games suck...

Buddy I have Played all versions, Resident Evil 1, 2, 3 and 4 as well... the best one among these is resident evil 4. Resident evil 5 is more advance, as well as resident evil 6.
Watch some videos, of resident evil 5 and 6 gameplay, you'll know....

Still on the fence.. Which next generation console should i get?

Currently leaning toward ps4 while trading in my xbox 360.

Still on the fence.. Which next generation console should i get?

Currently leaning toward ps4 while trading in my xbox 360.

Get a PC................

Two more trailers

Wish this one was in English, even though there are subtitles.

Kojima is a living legend! Although I was very disappointed to hear Snake's voice actor this time is not David Hayter :pissed: its the perfect role for him as always.

My nigga. No David Hayter, No Metal Gear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Get a PC................

i already have a great PC.

- Amd 5500 Quad Core, 8 gb ram, radeon hd 7850

It's not the best, but can easily handle all games these days.

I'm just as much of a console gamer as a PC gamer.

i already have a great PC.

- Amd 5500 Quad Core, 8 gb ram, radeon hd 7850

It's not the best, but can easily handle all games these days.

I'm just as much of a console gamer as a PC gamer.

Meh. Just buy a controller then. Why waste your money?

Meh. Just buy a controller then. Why waste your money?

1. Bored of playing on PC.
2. I'm currently using a desktop which is downstairs.. and my dad gets on it during the night.
3. Can't play with my brother. ( Will cost more to get another PC with these specs than to get a system)
4. Screen Size is much bigger upstairs.
5. If I'm going to play on my PC i want to play PC games that i can't play on consoles like many online RPG, and FPS games.
6. Enjoy the console exclusives
7. The setup is already there..
8. I get about 100$ just for selling my old 360 and old games.

Back
Top Bottom