What's new

Victory Day INDIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incorrect. Akhnoor was never taken by PA. Akhnoor was the tactical objective of the PA. Had they taken it, the only highway to Srinagar would have been severed. Check the map - again.

That's why I said territory around akhnoor not akhnoor itself. Whatever advances we made in that sector was returned to you guys in exchange for Haji Pir pass.

Some bogus victory isn't it? :)

I was not asking for a rhetoric. My question was simple. No 14 and No 19 squadrons of the mighty PAF chopped off IAF tails and still Indian army went on to capture Lahore!? Before you say pakistan captured khem karn, keep in mind that at the end of the war, 50 kms of Indian territory was lost to pakistan and India gained 360 kms.:lol:

Moreover, khem karn was won back from you in war and Lahore was given back. If you consider that as victory, then :lol:.
......let me remind you of your original question....
''If PAF won air war in 65 against IAF, what was PAF doing when Indian army was baking pakistani tanks?''
I believe my reply was to the point, but you needed an escape to salvage the lost pride.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are as digressing as a Mumbai whore with her rates......let me remind you of your original question....
''If PAF won air war in 65 against IAF, what was PAF doing when Indian army was baking pakistani tanks?''
I believe my reply was to the point, but you needed an escape to salvage the lost pride.
lol just destroying some planes doesn't mean u made a complete air domination on the battlefield:lol:

Again not true.

First, the other side of the Chenab has little strategic importance.

Secondly - in the Akhnoor sector you took the Malkay region - this is still under your control. India relinquished Haji Pir for no reason. And yes, we agree it ended up quite a bogus victory for us.

You guys got chamb back. Only to lose it again.

So it wasn't like you gave up Haji Pir for nothing. I hope other of your compatriots realize how bogus this victory is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom