What's new

Very important video of Indian politics

this is not the main reason behind why Sonia couldnt become pardhan mantari... why she is allowed to run a partY then? it makes no sense...

this is not the main reason behind why Sonia couldnt become pardhan mantari... why she is allowed to run a partY then? it makes no sense...

there is no act as such you can be a leader of a group but you cant be a leader of the country

there is no act as such you can be a leader of a group but you cant be a leader of the country

yes, it makes no sense, thats what I am saying... its just fooling around...

yes, it makes no sense, thats what I am saying... its just fooling around...

you are not getting my point if you want to be lead by a certain group of people of a country there is no problem in it but due to the act you cant lead the country

you are not getting my point if you want to be lead by a certain group of people of a country there is no problem in it but due to the act you cant lead the country

does the act prevents from becoming a PM or any public office?

The act/law is actully quite fair and balanced.
It gives a naturalized Indian the same rights as an Indian gets when he/she becomes the citizen of another country.

This is the reason why Sonia Gandhi wasnt allowed to take PMs oath. And what did our media portrayed out of this..??
Our media portrayed her as mother India who sacrificed PMs post at will.
Pathetic soldout media.

This is the reason why Sonia Gandhi wasnt allowed to take PMs oath. And what did our media portrayed out of this..??
Our media portrayed her as mother India who sacrificed PMs post at will.
Pathetic soldout media.

Its not media..Its actually her own statement.
Before blaming media did you listened to her parliament speech, where there was drama of 340 letters, every MP coming on mic and asking her to be PM and than her reply in last..

Dont blame everything on media..There is little blame over your own ignorance also.

Why the hell did you posted this in a defense forum ???/ I hope the thread is closed....there's nothing new to discuss here and nothing related to defense.

Why the hell did you posted this in a defense forum ???/ I hope the thread is closed....there's nothing new to discuss here and nothing related to defense.

i did not care much when this metro guy used to tell about anti corruption rally that was going in our country recently,but i got to know that there is a strong movement happening in our country and we should use which ever platform available to us,we as a people only can change the system,and please don't trust our media,they only sell news who ever gives money to them.

i was searching about India against corruption. , and i got the following link,
kindly join this let us try to do what ever is possible from our end.
Create an Account - Voteforindia.org

The act/law is actully quite fair and balanced.
It gives a naturalized Indian the same rights as an Indian gets when he/she becomes the citizen of another country.

its just fooling around people...if you are not entitled to take a public office, whats the point of being party head? besides things at ruling elite are decided by not what is fair... despite not having the public office, she is still ruling India...

Guys do watch this video--

As much I can remember...Congress declared MMS's name much before 3 P.M.....It was being telecast in TV from Cong office..

It looks he is just trying to beat his own drum...." Kya kor rahe ho...15 minute me aa jao.... :D"

And MMS is no dabbu.........If today we boast about India's economic progress, MMS had a lot of contribution in it....since he was FM in Narasimha Rao ministry...

If Swami's allegation is true, Sonia would not have become a MP too....( Swami did not know the rule then...)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom